Community > Forums > Site Help > Help & Support (dedicated thread)
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Help & Support (dedicated thread) 15 replies,962 views

Welcome to the forum!

Alibaba.com is always working on new ways to improve the usability of our platform and service. If you have questions, comments or feedback that you would like to ask Alibaba.com’s community of experts and service professionals, this is the place!

Also be sure to check out our site resources:

Help Center FAQ

Guide for new users

Share to:

Reply #

Hi,

could you please help me,on the April i didn't know and, i ordered three item the same product, and alibaba charged me ,i sent email i made mistake please refund my money.the seller told me ,we cant not refund ,because already we did delivery.However only i receved one item not three.now iplease refund my rest money.

than you

my order number it was;

Reply #

Hi I am trying to filter out results in my searches using the minus symbol -.
example: construction toys -rc
but rc still shows up in the search results, and for any other word I try with minus, those words still

show up in the results. How can I remove certain words from search results?

Thanks,

Chris

Reply # 2

Dear customer, 

Thanks for your message. After checking, the order is placed on AliExpress.com, so in order to help you further, please kindly contact AliExpress.com customer service: https://helppage.aliexpress.com/buyercenter/index.htm , thanks for your kindly cooperation

Reply # 3

Dear customer, 

Thanks for your message. Regarding the filter,  you may filter the result by selecting the features you want.

or  you can try to post RFQ to get quotations from suppliers: https://rfq.alibaba.com/rfq/post.htm?tracelog=buyerservice.

filter.png

IMPORTATION

We are a distributor here in the Philippines. May we ask if we need to have an import license if we order items from China through Alibaba?

Help urgent

Hi

i require urgent help. I can't seem to make any payments to suppliers on my alibaba account. I have made several transactions before but now when I use any card, no payment goes through. I have tried different accounts also. I have also called my bank several times and they said everything is fine. Have I been blocked from making payments? Please I require someone to look in to my account asap. My username is Yasir.malik.qs@gmail.com

Reply # 6

Hi Rashiel, Thanks for your question.  

Firstly, Alibaba.com is a platform for you to find supplier and make purchase, we don't request you provide import license. It will be up to your local policy if you want to import goods from overseas. So we will suggest you consult your local government and customs to make sure what documents you will need if you want do imports from other countries.

Hope this will be helpful for you. 

Reply #

Hi dear Sir and Madam

Can you help me to check company which wants to get 100% prepayment fot the goods.

How to check if they arnt frauders?

Thank in advance

Dmitry

Reply #

Hi there,

The supplier's are charging 3.7% fee in my order, and saying that it is Alibaba fee. When I go to pay for order with credit card, I again get charged 2.8% fee for processing order. Why does the supplier charge me for alibaba, when i already pay 2.8% fee when paying for order? Is this normal?

Thanks

Reply #

Hi, I would like to ask whether or not I have the hope of refunding a portion of the money for a purchase that has been greatly overstated by the fact that the seller has made a mistake?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: