Community > Forums > Announcements > Enjoy zero transaction fees with e-Checking SEPA!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Enjoy zero transaction fees with e-Checking SEPA! 3 replies,2410 views

Make payment using e-Checking SEPA for the first time before August 6, 2017 to enjoy this special offer.

Offer details

1. Each registered member may only enjoy this offer once and is available to the first 20 buyers on a first-come first-served basis.

2. Standard e-Checking transaction fees are fixed at EUR 15.00 per transaction outside

of the promotional period.

What are the benefits to using e-Checking SEPA?

wLow transaction fees

Only EUR 15.00 per transaction with competitive exchange rates.

wIt’s convenient!

Similar to paying via Telegraphic Transfer (TT), it just takes 3 simple steps:

Step 1: Add a European account

Step 2: Authorize payments to be taken

Step 3: Verify your account (for new account holders only)

We have more detailed information on how to add a European account here.

Share to:

Re: Enjoy zero transaction fees with e-Checking SEPA!

wow! it looks awesome!

the EUR 15.00 transaction fee is pretty decent.

Tape Drive Repair and Maintenance Company in Bangalore

Pertho Engineers is a growing  Tape Drive repair and maintenance service provider company in Bangalore. We at Pertho Engineers also provide you LTO-3, LTO-4, LTO-5, LTO-6, LTO-7  Tape Drive repair and backup services in UAE. Pertho Engineers provides all company LTO Tape Drive repair and backup services in UAE. The leading companies whom repair and backup services are HP, IBM, Certance LTO, Quantum LTO, Tandberg LTO, Quantum DLT, Quantum VS80 VS160, Quantum SDLT, HP DAT DDS, Sony DAT DDS. Contact us 9871495530.

http://serverntapedrive.com/lto-tape-drive-backup-repair-services/hp-lto-tape-drive-company/

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p494/serverntapedrive/IBM%20Tape%20Drive%20Repair%20and%20Maintenance%20Service%20Provider%20company_zpsetryvk7u.jpg

Re: Enjoy zero transaction fees with e-Checking SEPA!

Hello i am Mr JOHN and i am from United state , i am here to spread the good news to the world on how Mr tega help me in getting
a blank ATM card worth
$$100,000,00USD i was fired i work as a Secretary in the office for 3years
and everything was going on smoothly and working fine until one day something happened in the office and lead to my firing i suffered for long and applied for other jobs but no way one day i was browsing through the internet i saw people
testifying on how they have got blank atm card that has changed their life so i had to give it a try because i was really down of cash so i contacted him and told him my problems he felt for me and told me to send down my details that he don't charge to get one so i did and really he sent me a blank ATM card that has really change my life in a day i was
able to withdrew $$8000USD with it so friends i have come here to spread the good news here is his email if you need help don't hesitate to contact him:

officialblank9@gmail.com he is ready to answer
and help you he is a nice man.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: