Community > Forums > Announcements > Announcing the Winners of our "Share Your Story" Activity
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Announcing the Winners of our "Share Your Story" Activity 1 replies,1031 views

Congratulations Razdunk and mindfullywhole, are the winners of our “Share Your Story” activity!

Their entries have received the most likes in our forum, so they have been chosen as the winners of the $250 pass to Gateway’17 Summit!

Thanks to everyone who participated, and we hope you stay active on our forums for future activities and discussions!

For those of you who are still interested in attending Gateway’17, there’s still time to win free passes here:

https://resources.alibaba.com/topic/801655851/Share_your_thoughts_on_our_whitepaper_and_win_a_free_pass_to_Gat_.htm

Wishing you the very best of business,

Alibaba.com Community Team

Share to:

Re: Announcing the Winners of our "Share Your Story" Activity

Hi there:

This is Celine from Guangzhou,I have been working as business interpreter and agent for 10 years, please allow me to introduce myself as follows(P.S:.I have my own car)

Qualifications:

10 years experiences in export business, Well know the local resources, professional in sourcing. Sociable, flexible, effective communicator, excellent in negotiation.Responsible in quality control & inspection.

Familiar Fields:
Sanitaryware,Construction/Building material, Furniture, Kitchen /bathroom cabinet, Fashion Accessories, Fabric, Cosmetic/Hairdressing products, Lightings, Home Appliance,Cargo Shipment ect.

Services:
• Products Sourcing
• Supplier/Factory Visiting

• Business Meeting/Negotiations

• Purchase Assistant
• Follow up order
• QC & Inspection
• Shipment (By air& By sea)

• Export consulting

• Agent

• Car Service

• Tourist guide

• Hotel reservation

Celine

Cell: (0086)18144862848

Email: 183228575@qq.com

Add: 16th Huacheng Dadao,Zhujiang Newtown,Guangzhou,China

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: