Community > Forums > Request for Quotation > See what others are saying about RFQ!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

See what others are saying about RFQ! 16 replies,8371 views

Sourcing plays a crucial role in starting a business.

Request for Quotation (RFQ) service on Alibaba.com is the first step to realizing your business. Check out how RFQ help these founders set their business up for success!

Jennifer Jackson, Laila London Founder

“Request for Quotation service on Alibaba.com is very useful because normally we get a response from them within 24 hours so we don’t have to keep waiting for an answer and we can get multiple quotes from different manufactures for a same item.”

Kate Smith, The Makery Founder 

“I recommend using Alibaba.com Request for Quotation service because it saves you lots of time. You only have to put in your request once and Alibaba.com will contact relevant and approved suppliers that can meet your needs.” 

Natalie Petrov, Fifteen Fifteen Founder 

“Request for Quotation service is very convenient because you are able to reach plenty of manufactures and suppliers at a touch of a button. The information you get is timely and collated in one place so you don’t have to be searching through multiple spreadsheets for quote comparisons.”

Click here to try RFQ now! 

Share to:

Reply #

Hi,

I am a new member of alibaba from India. Had opened an account with an intent to sell at Online marketplaces in India. But what I noticed is that most of your products are priced keeping in mind the American and European sellers. 

There are hardly any items which any South Asian member can purchase here and sell in their local region. It is not at all competitive. 

It's just a feedback. At least you should have some section dedicated to south asian traders.

Regards,

Raghu Acharya

Reply #

Alibaba Shy

Re: See what others are saying about RFQ!

Friend could you help me?

Friend would like to know if this company is reliable in Alibaba

Shenzhen Flyda Technology Co., Ltd.

Http://www.flydahk.cn/contactinfo.html?spm=a2700.8304367.0.0.hDE1dI

Reply # 1

I sent the RFQ for a product and i recieved very encouraging response. However, i didnt get the response on ali baba message centre. I got quotations from multiple cuppliers though emails. I even checked with few who confirmed that they are not on ali baba. They can take orders outside directly. 

I dont understand how does this work. Will RFQ generate response from suppliers linked but not on ali baba? 

Thanks, 

Raimarkit

Re: See what others are saying about RFQ!

hope better 

Reply # 1

I fount that many buyers did't state all necessary information to quote on RFQ so that we cannot quote a accurate price through alibaba RFQ.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Zhejiang Deli Automatic Equipment Corp.
We are a company with more than 8 years of experience within the industry of surface treatment dedicated to deliver high quality and environmental friendly finishing system.Deli have helped more than 200 custom... More

Reply # 5

To ensure the suppliers can read your message timely,  alibaba will automatically forward your message from online system to supplier's email box. It's legal. Don't worry. 

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

We are a company with more than 8 years of experience within the industry of surface treatment dedicated to deliver high quality and environmental friendly finishing system.Deli have helped more than 200 custom... More

Reply # 5

alibaba system will automatically send RFQ to supplier email box so that the suppliers can respond to your RFQ in time. But as I know we cannot get buyer's email address untill the quotation is successfully sent to you through alibaba.

the suppliers verified by alibaba should be numbered according to the number of years.

for example: 6years

the number of year.png

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Reply #

Actually,alibaba sellers can check how many RFQ have send recently, if you send so many during a short time then nobody will reply you as Alibaba.com give them 20 chances per month to reply RFQ, so RFQ for them is very precious.

Don't send so many RFQ in a short time, If you want to get reply.

Hope it will help you, if you need more information regarding Alibaba you can contact me any time.

What's app : +86 13702342639

Reply # 5

Hello Raimarkit, 

We help many of our customers to quote RFQ's , Can you please let us know when can we communicate further ?

Regards, 

Ms. Shloka 

Opal Infotech 

www.opalonline.com

http://seocompanyindia.trustpass.alibaba.com/

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: