Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > BROKEN MUGS
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

BROKEN MUGS 1 replies,106 views

I ordered a test run of 200 coffee mugs from this company (YIMU CUSTOM BRAND COMMODITY) . When the packages arrived, half of them were busted and broken. I contacted them to let them know about the POOR packaging. They acted as if the boxes they shipped my product in was suitable to ship from China to the U.S??? I expected some to be broken roughly about 10% but not half!?!?!?!?

Share to:

BROKEN MUG

hi,

this is Elaine from TIC. From your message, I understand you have received broken mugs form China 

We highly recommend to have inspection for each shipment.

Too many mistakes happens in factories which can cause massive problems for the clients.

If products do not meet clients spec, or even don’t match the EU and CE regulations, it’s a big problem.

How about a trial inspection that you can verify performance, quality and the benefit for the client.

Thanks 

Elaine

elaine@t-i-c.asia

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: