Community > Forums > Announcements > For Buyers: Upload a photo for faster responses to requ...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

For Buyers: Upload a photo for faster responses to requests 28 replies,18712 views

If your requests aren't being answered fast enough, make sure you have a photo uploaded so suppliers know it's serious.

Using a photo on your Alibaba.com profile lets potential partners know that they’re dealing with real people and leads to increased trust.

Suppliers are faster to act on inquiries from buyers who have profile photos.

73% of buyers who have uploaded a photo of themselves receive responses on time.

If you aren’t getting the responses you want, try this simple method of building trust!

Upload your photo now

8-().jpg

Share to:

Re: For Buyers: Upload a photo for faster responses to requests
sales@piligrimlimited.com

is a scam plz do not buy from him he scamed me of $1500
 do not contact him, he has made my life misrabe , a bloody scam scam scam,....

Reply # 2

hey did you use trade assurance?

Reply # 2

dear 

this is very sad to see your message scam can u explain who and how made this

awaiting u reply

thanks

lekhraj khatri

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

DHARAJYOT STONE ART
We the manufacturer of stone articles, jali, jharokha, columns, pedestal, sculpture, entrance foyer, bungalow, front elevation, tulsi kunda, garden bench, vases, flower pot, gazebo chatri, mini-planter, mandir / ... More

this is right thing to upload a photo for getting fast reply

as well as details in complete 

thanks

lekhrajk khatri

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

DHARAJYOT STONE ART
We the manufacturer of stone articles, jali, jharokha, columns, pedestal, sculpture, entrance foyer, bungalow, front elevation, tulsi kunda, garden bench, vases, flower pot, gazebo chatri, mini-planter, mandir / ... More

Reply # 3

yes we use this

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

DHARAJYOT STONE ART

Reply #

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Hang from Betrimex. We biggest manufacture Desiccated coconut High fat, Coir rope mat, coir net, coconut fibre, coco peat...

Contact me any time via:

Email: hangltt@betrimex.com.vn

MP : +84 97 553 2780 (kaokao talk, viber, whatsapp...)

Reply #

Trade Insurance is a sh it .

Unworkable even alibaba themself dont know how to control the dispute.

Im chinese i know alibaba well.

p.s:i'm in Yiwu,if any help for shoes,scarves,bags,hats,bras etc in yiwu ,just let know.

my skype id:bohemiansandals

We dealt with this supplier Quanzhou Youngsun Trade Co., Ltd (http://youngsuncn.en.alibaba.com). They are a  fraud, they delivered goods that are not as ordered. We were very clear on what we needed and the seller promised that they would meet our requirements. We ordered for bags 100% cowhide Leather and when we received the bags and conducted leather test the bags were 100% PU and not cowhide leather as agreed. The test videos of the bags can be seen in the following Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0UTn5vUA-NlPGhyg1lgmmQ . 

We have leant that they are not a manufacturing company but a trading store, what are they doing on alibaba?

Reply #

Hello,

Any supplier with similar crystal dappend dish design?
I'm searching for this model or bigger model with cap.

IJ

crystal dish.jpg

Reply # ciao Furniture

Send produc but damaged by transport and with additional cost for transport 

no answer after complain,  

contact costumer directly bypassing allibaba

do not order to this Cie    they do not delivery on duties they are not correct,

dlivery in order is not there problem

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: