Community > Forums > Starting Your Business > Source from Experienced Gold Suppliers
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Source from Experienced Gold Suppliers 53 replies,19105 views

Online sourcing time: 1st June to 1st July

Industries covered: Apparel, Food & Beverage, Machinery

Suppliers:

1. Are industry leaders

2. Are active on Alibaba.com

3. Accept large orders

Sourcing Entrance: http://activities.alibaba.com/alibaba/3year.php

GGS.jpg

Share to:

Reply #

hi

Re: Source from Experienced Gold Suppliers

hello

Re: Source from Experienced Gold Suppliers

although this is not my industry, SUPPORT Smile

Reply # 2

thanks for your support, any suggestions about the experienced suppliers page, you may let us know here

Reply # 4

thanks for your support, any suggestions about the experienced suppliers page, you may let us know here

Reply #

Does being a 7 year Gold Supplier on Alibaba actually mean anything?  In my experience, it is no guarantee of quality or honesty AT ALL.  I have just had a dreadful experience with a supplier from China who is listed as being a 7 year Gold Supplier and they have cut corners at every single opportunity which has resulted in a very low quality product despite many conversations, emails & Skype chats about the expected quality of the final product.  I guess I should be thankful that I received the goods, but I would like to leave a review for this particualr supplier (

WENZHOU SUCCESS GROUP CO.,LTD.) and Jackie Dai to make sure other purchasers do not fall into the same false sense of security that they would rightly feel that a company listed as being a Gold Supplier should give them.  Who knew that you could just buy Gold Supplier status?  It gives the impression that a number of investigations, quality checks and other reassuring tests have been carried out.

Where can I leave a review?

Such a shame that suppliers and services like this exist as they reinforce the Global view that suppliers from China are out to scam people and their products are close to the lowest quality possible.

Reply #

I already reported a complaint about Anji Shengxing Office Furniture Co., Ltd.  which is also cited as a Gold supplier. This company is incapable of carrying a reliable communication system. It seems that they are not an institutionalised, correctly functioning company. 

I would like to know what happens when we file a report. What type of a procedure does Alibaba follow when they receive complaint reports? Will we get a feedback on what has been done?

Thank you. 

Reply #
ResourcesAdmin wrote:

Online sourcing time: 1st June to 1st July

Industries covered: Apparel, Food & Beverage, Machinery

Suppliers:

1. Are industry leaders

2. Are active on Alibaba.com

3. Accept large orders

Sourcing Entrance: http://activities.alibaba.com/alibaba/3year.php

GGS.jpg

question

i want to ask a question that i contact 2 dealers for deal in apple i phone. Both give me option of payment for just western union and money gram and both give me address that does not relates to their location. They both give us address of other countries. so i want to ask that are they real dealers or fake. and why they not have t/t payment option

Reply # 11

well dear there are not but if you need that contact me at marchkevin47@yahoo.com .com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: