Community > Forums > Announcements > Experts' Tips and Insights
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Experts' Tips and Insights 57 replies,41808 views

Alibaba.com’s Buyer Community provides the latest tips and insight from experts in the industry. Effectively, it is to help you to get to know more about Alibaba.com and how to trade internationally

Global Biz Circle
The mission of Global Biz Circle is to provide content that not only empowers businesses but also provides them with the know-how to grow and succeed in a global e-commerce environment.

ConnectAmericas
ConnectAmericas is the first social network for businesses in the Americas, dedicated to promoting foreign trade and international investment.

Gowlings
Gowlings is a leading international law firm, with over 700 legal professionals serving clients in 10 offices across Canada and around the world.

Share to:

Problems with the aliexpress.com website

How can I tell aliexpress.com that they have problems with their website? For months now certain pages will not show the product's pictures.

Reply # 2

Which webpage? Please provide a link.

Reply #

i have been scammed by the guy named ANDY BRON, he was saying that he is the sales Agent of AMAZEOFFER LIMITED, GUYS beware with the SCAMMERS!!!!! he took away my $336, up todate he doesnt respond my emails by then every 10 minutes emails in my in boox, now nowhere to be seen

Reply #

ST frames is professional in OEM picture frame and photo frame factory,welcome inquiry us from www.stframes.com

Re: Experts' Tips and Insights

he was saying that he is the sales Agent of AMAZEOFFER LIMITED, GUYS beware with the SCAMMERS!!!!! he took away my $336, up todate he doesnt respond my emails by then every 10 minutes emails in my in boox, now nowhere to be seen.??

GuL

Reply #

Hi,can someone help me to slove this propleme,i have many streaks and lines in my strech film.

Reply #
hellotheworld wrote:

Which webpage? Please provide a link.

http://news.alibaba.com/article/detail/knowledge/101029002-1-experts%2527-tips-insights.html

Reply #
davidbender999 wrote:

How can I tell aliexpress.com that they have problems with their website? For months now certain pages will not show the product's pictures.

Hey, try this link

http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm

please

Wanted to add feedback. It would be convenient if it was possible to transfer the item to "my wishes" out of the basket grebery_irisy_hriantema_gipsofila_zelen_2150rub_kanikuly_v_meksike.jpg

Reply #

11.jpg

Classified, Live Cricket, Horscope, Tutorial, Technology, English Urdu Dictionary, Online Games, Weather, Web Directory, Pakistani Urdu Recipes, Urdu Naats, Urdu Articles, WallpHamariAwaz.pk provides Pakistan News, Urdu News, Mobile, Business & Finance News, apers, Audio Quran, Naats, Pakistan Weather, Islamic names, Urdu Poetry, Talk Shows and many more...

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: