Community > Forums > Consumer Electronics > Want a few suppliers? I'm tired of YOU getting ripped off
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Want a few suppliers? I'm tired of YOU getting ripped off 14 replies,1255 views

You heard that correctly. Contact me and I'll give you a few of my contacts for name brand electronics. I've been in this industry since 2000.

Stop getting ripped off today. Contact me now.

Share to:

Reply # 1

And thee great Suppliers are?

Reply #

Send me the contacts then  please!

Reply # 2

Message me.

Reply # 3

Message me.

Re: Want a few suppliers? I'm tired of YOU getting ripped off

Hello everyone I am a MOD on here. Just message me for a celular supplier or if you need other electronics you will need to let me know in your message. I have Trade Manager too. But I hate Trade Manager because I get too many messages from scammers or companies selling stuff I do not want.

I also started a blog six years ago and all you need to do is search "MidwestGSM blog". It'll help you out more than some of my posts on this site.

......i love Lissa Anderson she increased my SALES and SEO by 250% ! She helped me a lot with my business.
her website is: smartseoservice.com

Reply #

Hello, can you provide me a a supplier of consumer electronics (Pc's)? Thank you very much

Reply #
dvdtous wrote:

Hello, can you provide me a a supplier of consumer electronics (Pc's)? Thank you very much

hello dear, 

have you ever heard fg-mall.com , consumer electronics wholesale online store.

a few months ago, i got some cellphone cases from it, really cheapSmile

best wishes.

message you to your blog, right?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: