Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > 1000 x $100 Logistics Coupons First come, first served!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

1000 x $100 Logistics Coupons First come, first served! 59 replies,153125 views

660x150_$100.jpg

Download the Alibaba.com app and submit a promotion shipping order between 12-26 August to enjoy a US $100 Logistics Coupon.

You’ll get:

- One US $100 Logistics Coupon

- Preferential shipping prices exclusive to this promotion

- 10 - 30% savings on peak season shipping costs

Get The Alibaba.com App

Alibaba.com App

Global Trade on the Go!

downloadnow.jpg

Share to:

FAQs

1.What is Alibaba Logistics?

Alibaba Logistics is a one-stop logistics and trade solution service for orders from China to overseas destinations, with package services for intensive operations, customs clearance, transportation and last-mile delivery.

- From US $0.75/kg to the US

- Export & import customs clearance

- Priority reservations over peak season

2.Do I need to pay to download the Alibaba.com app?

No. It's completely free of charge.

3.How do I get my Logistics Coupon?

Just download the app and submit a promotion shipping order.

All 1000 coupons will be distributed on 12-26 Aug - first come, first served.

Download the Alibaba.com app--->Use the app to submit a promotion shipping order--->Check your email for your US $100 Logistics Coupon--->Activate the US $100 Logistics Coupon

How do I use the Logistics Coupon?

Provide your Coupon code to your Service Provider when payment is due - normally when goods are shipped.

Terms & Conditions

1.The Coupon is only valid for the Shanghai-U.S. Warehouse to Door service provided by Shanghai Greatmicro Supply Chain Co., Ltd (the Service Provider).

2.The Coupon can only be used to offset the total shipping cost for your products to be shipped via the service. If the total shipping cost is less than the value of the Coupon, the excess value cannot be refunded or exchanged.  If the total shipping cost is more than the value of the Coupon, you must pay the remaining balance of the shipping cost to the Service Provider in the manner agreed. 

3.The Coupon can only be used for one shipping order with the Service Provider.

4.The Coupons can only be used for shipments with an estimated time of departure on or before 30 September, 2014 (the “Usage Period”). Coupons that remain unused after the Usage Period will lapse and cannot be refunded or exchanged.

5.Show/enter the coupon code of your Coupon to the Service Provider when you use the Coupon.

6.The Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other prizes or coupons obtained in any other promotions.

Questions about coupons?

Please email GreatMicro at consult@greatmicro.net or contact them on TradeManager at cn1511501042.

Not shipping to the US? Alibaba Logistics also offers solutions covering Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain and the UK.

See All Logistics Solutions

Reply #

I have downloaded the app. How do i receive the $100 coupon please?

Reply #

Will this also be available here in Canada? Thanks Harold

Re: 1000 x $100 Logistics Coupons First come, first served!

u have copan for india ?

Reply #

hi

please send me skype id

regard

abdulrehman

sakype:mosin

please send quote of timing belts
[8/10/2014 3:58:36 PM] mosinenterpriese2014

Reply #

this is so unfair! how come its only US is getting the coupon? Why not Africa? 

Reply # 4

Hello, after you download the APP, please fill in the promotion shipping order, we will release a  US $100 Logistics Coupon to you via email.

Reply # 5

Hello, a pity that this coupon is only available for Shanghai-US. 

But, if you have the shipment demand for Canada, we have the service. Please visit the website for quote and order online.

http://logistics.alibaba.com/solution/buyer/solutionList.htm?countryCode=US&provinceCode=CALIFORNIA&countryName=United%20States

Reply # 6

Still a pity that this coupon is not available available for India. 

But, if you have the shipment demand for India, we have the service. Please visit the website for quote and order online.

http://logistics.alibaba.com/solution/buyer/solutionList.htm?countryCode=US&provinceCode=CALIFORNIA&countryName=United%20States

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: