Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > Three Steps to Place an Alibaba Logistics Order
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Three Steps to Place an Alibaba Logistics Order 14 replies,10902 views

Warehouse to door service is one-stop logistics service for orders exported from China, with a package service for intensive operations, customs clearance, transportation and delivery. 

Currently the service supports shipment from China mainland to United States, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy,  Netherlands, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey, Russia, Poland, Netherlands, Cyprus, Bulgaria, India, Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia , Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines. Buyers can place shipping order transported to United States, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy,  Netherlands, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom.

More countries will be coming this summer

SmileTo use the service, let's start by checking shipping solutions online:

1. Sign in to My Alibaba and go to Transactions & Logistics

1.jpg

2. Choose the port of dispatch and the port of destination and check the logistics solution.

2.jpg

3. Place the order 

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg

Share to:

Reply #

hey, i found one nice cheapest store name http://www.iluxshop.us, wholesale handbag, shoes, bikini, tshirt, sunglasses, i tried, nice, maybe you like it. No need to buy second, just buy highreplicas, you will got amazing items. 

i am in USA,  EMS to there only 6 daysshipping fee is very cheap, the detail as below: 

EA044797212CN 

Tracking NumberEA044797212CN

Your item was delivered(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 93555) at 2014-07-07 09:11:00
Signed for byDELLINGSWORTH

TimingSiteStatus
2014-07-02  21:10:00 GUANGZHOU  Posting  
2014-07-02  21:34:00 City of Guangzhou  Despatch from Sorting Center  
2014-07-02  22:20:00 GUANGZHOU  Arrival at Sorting Center  
2014-07-03  02:40:00 GUANGZHOU  Despatch from Sorting Center  
2014-07-04  01:26:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA  Arrival at Sorting Center  
2014-07-04  01:27:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA  Handed over to Customs  
2014-07-04  17:16:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA  Released from Customs  
2014-07-05  08:54:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 93555  Arrival at Delivery Office  
2014-07-05  14:22:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 93555  Attempted delivery  
2014-07-07  09:11:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 93555  Delivery  

satisfied shopping experience with www.iluxshop.us 

Re: Three Steps to Place an Alibaba Logistics Order

Dear Friend, 

I meet the same question before, if you need the detail answers, pls sent email to me.

Best Regards

Jeson Jin

Exp Dept. Overseas Sales Director

Xiongjun International Logistics Group NVOCC

Tel:(+86)0755-25111005    Fax: (+86)0755-25111366    QQ2355698940

Email: sales09@xiongjunwl.com  Mobile:+ 86-18126525507    Skype ID: xiongjun-sales09

Shenzhen (Head Office), Shanghai, Ningbo, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan and Qingdao

Head Address: 7F, Wenhua East Building, Shen Nan East Road, Luo Hu District, Shenzhen City, China

logistics - suppliers

Hi I'm am looking for wholesale suppliers of beauty products in the Shenzhen area. 

I am arriving on the 17th in the area, and I have a week to find safe reliable suppliers. 

I am also looking for a door to door service. 

Can you help me with this? 

Kind regards

Kate Walker

Salonboxed.com

Our company is a member of WCA, and own over 200 employees, we focus on worldwide logistics.

Service includes  ,• Shipping Agency• Pre-Shipment Inspection• Supply Chain Management• Sea-Rail Multimodal Transport• Custom clearing & Cargo Inspection• bonded warehouse services• Freight forwarding(sea/air/courier)• Dispatch the last mile in all PRC• Offer export & import lisence• Warehousing• Trucking 

Dear all,

We are Class A forwarder of China, member of WCA. We offer logistic service to worldwide. If you need import products from China, sent us your enquiry.

E-mail: jayerwu@163.com;hyod06@hyunyoung.net

Mob: +8618319999578

want to Shipping from China to DUBAI, DDU,DDP?
From China to DUBAI, How to do DDU,DDP ? If you also have same problem, please contact me :Dora ,hehe.....
Hi, I'm Dora from shenzhen,china,In 2005, we had set up company in DUBAI, we can offer a good serivce (DDU,DDP DOOR-DOOR Serivce)and good price to our customers.
and I have more than 5 years of experience in logistics ,if you have any trouble about export & import, please feel free to contact me.....and if you just want me to be your friends , also welcome.......
Dora
Shenzhen Asian Dellker International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd (NVOCC: MOC-NV02418/WCA: 55623)
Direct line:0755-333910919
Mobile&Whatapp: +86-13560751362 Skype ID: honeynisz

Reply #

How i no about the shipping cost when i order my product

I am Aaron from Evergreen logistics Shenzhen branch.glad to have wrods with you.

Email:aaronwang@cn.evergreen-logistics.com

Tel&wechat:+86 13682521613 skype:aaronwangemc QQ:28515178771

Evergreen logistics is a member of the Evergreen Group.Evergreen Group included Evergreen Marine co,Eva Air ect.Evergreen logistics provide both sea way(FCL&LCL)and air way logistics service freight forwarding,logistics operations,customs borkerage,warehousing anddistribution,project shippment with value-added services.

The experienced and professional team of our own offices in mainland China,Taiwan,Hongkong and Southeast Asia as well as agents in North Asia,the Americas,Europe,Mediterranean,Australia and Africa provides our valuable business partner with the most cost-effective and timecritical solutions.

Evergreen Group:www.evergreen-group.com

Evergreen logistics:www.evergreen-logistics.com

HI All,

I am new to this all, I am bringing various products from different factories in China to Sydney Australia and they will be coming over in LCL's and up to 40ft containers.

I was wondering if I place the order using Alibaba Logistics does the service include collection/customs clearence from the Sydney wharf and delivery to the sydney warehouse or will i need to arrange collection and delivery this end?

Thanks guys

Matt

Door-TO-Door Worry-free service from china to ITALY,GERMANY,SPAIN and other Europe countries

No need worry about the customs

No need pay the tax

Whatsapp: +8615220070595

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: