Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > We currently cannot process business/commercial cards o...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards. 8 replies,2511 views

Hello,

I have seen a nice sweater, but at the payment system is this here: We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards.

And the sweater that I'd like to but is now in offer, and the offer will expire in 2 days.But I can't pay previously within these 2 days. And than is the offer closed.

So what can I do? Because I will buy this sweater with the offer.

Thanks for your respond.

Share to:

Reply #

We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards. and i need to buy the product sir but like this will come means wat can we do

Reply #

Same here....

...stuck in the checkout page

:-(

Reply #

En este momento no podemos procesar tarjetas de visita comerciales / o tarjetas de crédito. 

Yo soy de Bolivia
me sale este mensaje
que hago?

rigodrago@hotmail.com

Re: We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards.

G'day from Ray.

Perhaps it is because they want you to send money by T/T or Western Union and they can say they never received it ?

If it is a scam, all scammers say "Hurry, hurry !

We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards.

We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards.???

i Cant pay !

Re: We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards.

i know this seller provide credit card payment and wholesale drop shipping

http://www.viptrade.co/

Reply #

With a debit card you must use "Maestro".

Reply #

I cannot pay for my orders. What is going on? I have ordered. Any things in the past?

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: