Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Your chinese purchaser in China of Outdoor furniture .
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Your chinese purchaser in China of Outdoor furniture . 0 replies,73 views

ABOUT ME : 

Self introduce ,working experience and skills:

Name: Kayla Gao

Date of Brith:01 Jan 1987  

Degree : Undergraduate

Nationality : Chinese 

Address : Datian Development ,Linhai Taizhou City ,Zhejiang Province ,China 

Email : gao.kayla@gmail.com

Language : Chinese and English

Skills of program: Office , Photoshop ,CorelDRAW ,Email ,Internet Using .

Years of working : 5 years of outdoor furniture working experience .

Experience: 07/2008-01/2011 G.M assistant and sales in Ningbo Yinzhou Umbrella Factory 

03/2011-08/2013 Sales Manager in Linhai Yining Artware Co.,Ltd 

Products Project: beach umbrella ,patio parasol , Advert printing umbrella ,

swing chair ,patio table chair set , picnic folding table chair set  ,gazebo etc .

MY SERVICE :

Your chinese purchaser in China of Outdoor furniture .  

A professional outdoor furniture purchaser or representative in China, is mainly to assist you in the  following areas : 

1. Obtain the best prices from the qualified manufacturers in China. 

2 .Collect samples or mass productions samples and sending out .

3. Goods label design and packing carton design are available .

4. Following goods production ,quality inspection until exporting .

5. Contact shipper to arrange the booking with vessel lines or airline .

6. Handle all the issues regarding exporting on your behalf in China. 

7. Negotiate with factory about goods quality problem and after service on your behalf .

8. 16hours working time from 8:00 am to 23:00pm by Chinese time , 6days /week .

As most of Chinese suppliers in China are not good at English and exporting experience, and you do not  have enough time to following working with Chinese manufacture , so it's better to hire a Chinese purchaser for the first time to avoid more losses in your business. If you interesting with me , just contact me by email or calling me directly +86 18968515176 , i’d like to be a parts of your company .

GOOD DAY

Best Regards 

Kayla Gao 

Share to:

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: