Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > BEWARE OF GBU Enterprise (HK) Co. Limited
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

BEWARE OF GBU Enterprise (HK) Co. Limited 1 replies,321 views

Fraud Company  : GBU Enterprise (HK)  Co. Limited

We Purchased GPS devices from GBU Enterprise (HK)  Co. Limited  before the chinese new year,the Devices arrived but they never worked. When we tried to contact Mr Justin, He never take my calls, no reply to messages, texts, skype whatsoever .

After long chase we somehow discovered another contact of this company,Mr Ray Zhang and contacted him over skype. During our conversation he first claimed that he is the owner but when I asked why the company website shows his designation as an assitant manager, he didn't had any answer for that. We told Ray about the cheating done by Justin Huang his words were    

"Justin is very bad and he is a fraud and he doesn't works with this company anymore ".

When I asked Ray how did he sold the product using company email ID and how he was able to generate invoice in company's name . Ray  again went blank and was giving stupid reasons.  Ray himself admitted that wrong products were sold to us but he was not willing to do anything,He was very very rude and lies all the time.

I have all the skype conversations  and all of the email conversation between us and Justin Huang as proof to my claims. All the mails were sent through justin@gbuhk.com and invoice we got was in favour of
GBU Enterprise (HK) Co.,Ltd.
26D, Block C, Huaqiang Garden,
Futian District, Shenzhen
P.R.China. 518033

What else somebody would need to prove that Justin and Ray work hand in hand and their main job is to cheat customers.
Always think twice before doing any business with these fraudsters!!

Renu
Share to:

Re: BEWARE OF GBU Enterprise (HK) Co. Limited

When you buy from China, We can help you source Chinese suppliers, verify company and inspect product quality in China.

Till now, We have helped many buyers with buying from China successfully. Please contact me if you need help.

My Skype:yuansuhua1

Email: robin@chinapivotsource.com

Mobile:86-18912678852

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

CHINA PIVOT SOURCING OFFICE
China Pivot sourcing office is an professional sourcing office located in the city of Kunshan nearby Shanghai in the east of China. We are specialized in helpping oversea buyers with importing products from Chin... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: