Community > Forums > Consumer Electronics > LIST NUMBER ONE OF ELECTRONICS SCAMMERS
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

LIST NUMBER ONE OF ELECTRONICS SCAMMERS 138 replies,27579 views

DEAR ALIBABA’S VISITORS:

THIS IS THE LIST NRO. ONE OF ELECTRONICS SCAMMERS.

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH THESE PERSONS OR COMPANIES OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

Suntrp Technology

www.suntrp-technology.com

Contact Person : Cherry Li

Tel : 86755-33171794

Mob : 0086-13172471794

Email : infor@suntrp-technology.com

MSN : cherry-suntrp@hotmail.com

Huakejie Trading Co., Limited ,

Add:  B208 Dingsheng Building , Zhenghua Road Nan shan District, Shenzhen,

website http://huakejie-trading.com/index.asp

Gmail:Huakejie.Trade@gmail.com

Email:Joyce@huakejie-trading.com

Tel:0755-33057003 

Shenzhen (HK)Huihong International Technology Co.,ltd.

Address :  17A1, Block A, ZhongHang BeiYuan Mansion , ZhongHang Rd , Fu Tian District,Shenzhen,CN

Yizhong Electronic Co., Ltd.

Company Website:

yzelectronic.com 

Mobile :+86 13049820618

Address: 3/F, 4th Building, Bulan Road , Nanwan, Longgang District, Shenzhen

MSN:Sale@yzelectronic.com

Email 1:Sale@yzelectronic.com

Email 2:yzelectronic@yahoo.cn

Aierson Technology Limited

Tel: 0755-36941063

Gtalk : aiersonsaler@gmail.com

Email: Mandy@tf-aierson.com

Shenzhen Wanxin Electronic Co. ,ltd

Phone:  +86-0755--33576306

Mobile : +8615627496306

E-mail:  Tracy@wanxinelectronic.com

Yahoo:    wanxin.Electronic@yahoo.cn

Shenzhen ZhenYe Souces Limited

13C,Block A,JinXiu Building,Wenjin Middle Road, Luohu Dist, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Email:mary@zhenyesources.com MSN:mary.zhenyesources@hotmail.com

Tel: +86 0755-53170153  Fax: +86 0755-53170153

Shenzhen CoCos CO.,Limited

7/F, A building, Jin Bao Bao Industry District, Shang Xue Industry City, Long Gang, Shenzhen, 518048, China

Email: coral@szcocos.com MSN:szcocos-coral@hotmail.com

Tel: +86-755-33532278 Fax: +86-755-33532278

Shenzhen Sevike Technology Co., Ltd

6/F., Block C., Goodview Industrial Building , 11 Kin Fat Street , Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong

Email:letitia@sevike.com MSN:letitia.sevike@hotmail.com

Tel: +852 6725 4140  Fax: +852 6725

Shenzhen Nevier Technology Limited.

Room 1507, Floor 15, Two Grand Tower , 625 Nathan Rd , Hong Kong .

Email:kama@nevier.com MSN:kama.nevier@hotmail.com

Tel: +852-51018371  Fax: +852-51018371

HaiShen Electronics Technology Co.,ltd

Address: Floor 6, Block 8, Xiaxue Village ,Bantian, Buji, Shenzhen

Tel: 086-156-27482475

Email: Sandra@micfactorybay.com

MSN: Sandra-factorybay@hotmail.com

Elesourcing Technology Limited

Address : Room 1001A, Ginza Square , Nathan

Road, 565567, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tel0086-755-36851367

Phone0086-13172406367

Emaildavid@elesourcing.com

Websidewww.elesourcing.com

REGARDS,

VASARI

Share to:

Reply # 1 vasari
As anyone can tell from my profile and lack of posts, I'm brand new to Alibaba and I have to say I'm not impressed. I'm sure most of the sellers and buyers here are legitimate, but I've yet to deal with one.

Each time I inquire with Dale Technology Limited (http://dale-tech.en.alibaba.com/), not only do I not hear anything back, but within 24 hours many of the companies listed here as known scammers contact me by email, with offers for exactly what I inquired Dale Technology Limited about, but at impossibly low prices.

Shenzhen ZhenYe Souces Limited
Shenzhen CoCos CO.,Limited
Shenzhen Sevike Technology Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Nevier Technology Limited
Elesourcing Technology Limited

When inquiring about sending samples and methods of payment, none of those companies will accept anything other than Western Union and when I bring up Alibaba's escrow service, all have said there are "problems" with accessing that service and I am to deal directly with that person instead.

I may as well send cash and take an IOU.

The only two conclusions I can think of are that someone has hacked the legitimate account of Dale Technology Limited and is trying to scam people, or Dale Technology Limited isn't legitimate.

Reply # 2 The Professionals

Hi,

Actually I think is much worst. Nothing elaborated like higkjacking a web site.

I concluded three things:

a) Not only the company you mention could be a front, I am sure they have many many front companies doing the dirty business to catch info from honest buyers and then forward such info to the scammers.

b)That one may be more sad: I concluded (of course this is my personnal opinion after some thinking), the scammers pays comission to any seller or worker from any honest and real electronic company who "sells" the contact details, with extra comission if "the candy" buys.

c) When you post a request in Alibaba, is like walking naked in a bad Chicago town at mindnight....(Nothing wrong with Chicago citizens, but you get the idea). Scammers are hunting posts like ravens a death squirrel.

Re: LIST NUMBER ONE OF ELECTRONICS SCAMMERS
http://szkinwei.com/
Reply # 1 vasari
2 other companies that are also scammers are www.bakon-cn.com and www.belsalepc.com
Very confused!!
Alibaba.com You have Shenzhen(HK)Huihong International Technology Co.,ltd on your top scam list, They responded to my buying request which should have only been received by your suppliers? Have you removed them or suppliers from your database? These are company's are known to be scams right? Why are they not removed? IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!! Not to provide the platform for these types of activity's. Especially when they are posted on your main scam list. Buying form a different trade source now. Utterly confused.
Reply #
vasari wrote:

DEAR ALIBABA’S VISITORS:

THIS IS THE LIST NRO. ONE OF ELECTRONICS SCAMMERS.

Many thanks for this info, efficient to avoid a contact with Nevier Company.

Reply # scammed
i was scammed by Shenzhen(HK)Huihong International Technology Co.,ltd DO NOT CONTACT THEM
Reply #
Shenzhen ZhenYe Souces Limited is not even company it is group of thieves. Never contact to this "company".
Reply #
Alibaba should be responsible for all of the scam going on because they don't have enough protection for buyers email addresses,I was trusting the suppliers who contacted me because I was inquiring some tablets through alibaba and I just lost big amount of money and now trying to complaint in alibaba's website its telling me that the company name was not listed in their site,,,,pretty shady website and I disgusted of what it brought me............
Reply # 11 wearme
If you want to stop scammers making a list is not how to do it.  They have already scammed someone if they are on the list.  We need to educate others on how to determin a scammer.  If scammers stop making easy money from victims they will move somewhere else.  You see that even though $1000 does not seem like a lot of money to some of us, in China it is a ton of cash to the average person.  I have been to China and I lived like a king on hundreds of dollars. 
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

MidwestGSM
We are a registered business in the State of Missouri (lic# LC1009862). Recently we have started a consulting service to aide other traders of mobile phones. We have all read about the fraud on the internet... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: