Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Custom clearance and brokerage fee
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Custom clearance and brokerage fee 1 replies,893 views

I would like to purchase multifunction facial equipment to USA. Some unit is very high tech meaning having extra functions that may require FDA approval. But in the means time I should purchase basic ones. Does a new buyer needs a custom brokerage to do custom clearance or one can do on their own ( giving using air by DHL while orders are small until large quantity then using sea transportation). I found out using the custome brokerage charge an extra fee like $300 on top of shipping fee of $370 plus custom duty taxes of 2.6 % for one unit. That's a lot of fees that may stop me from thinking about this idea. New to trading so any advice would help. Thanks.
Share to:

Reply # 1

Here at Bay Brokerage we offer:

Web Based an international advanced ship notice API service

We can handle All exports from China to the USA from air freight, ocean freight, and logistics.

Provide same-day cusoms clearance

Section 321 customs clearance

Please Feel Free to get ahold of me at lcarmon@baybrokerageus.com for a quote. We have the abilities to handle nearly every aspect from customs clearing to forwarding. 

Email:

lcarmon@baybrokerageus.com

lance_carmon_bay

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: