Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > What Should I Need To Do When Our Company Begin Export ...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

What Should I Need To Do When Our Company Begin Export Product in Alibaba? 12 replies,2360 views

Hello,my name is Shenglong, my company name is Guangzhou Kelande, we manufacture and market the computer cable like HDMI Cable,etc,the past 10 years,we do business by alibaba China and shop in Guangzhou, the market is stable, we need to break through this situation,So this year we decide to expand our business and we apply the International alibaba. We believe the quality of our products,but it's not enough,the performance of company will tell everything. Our factory is also not big enough,but my manager tell me that, the problem is not the number of the workers,but the quality of the products. Only we control the quality, clients will come again.But we Know market of china is not our only market,what we want to see is people all over the world will know the brand name" Kexun", this year,everything is ready for the new plan. When the clients from international alibaba ask me about the FOB,CIF,DOOR TO DOOR,I'm really confusing because i never do that before,i contact a sales in a logistics company about the price,but the price is floating, i'm not sure how to quota the price, i desire a good beginning. I learnt a lot information about the export in the internet,but still not understand what it is. Also, i don't understand about the payment terms clearly. i know the most safety way is TT,but it's for supplier,not for the buyers. I have no idea in other payment terms, could someone give me a tip or suggestion? Or your experience?Thank you
Share to:

Re: What Should I Need To Do When Our Company Begin Export Product in Alibaba?
Not sure if you just want to promote your company's business or really do not have the experience even do not about FOB, CIF, etc.

That's like kiding for international business, well, there are really still a lot of young salesman like you, and some they even do not understand their product request when a client send them. I have once met a supplier like this.[em2]

Well, you should do your homework for these knowledge by yourself, I think it is easy to learn these from internet.

Good luck.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Reply # 2 Elecpack
Well, if i was promoting my company,i should write down what are my products,not just use"etc". i'm new in the international business, it's my new step of my life. Now i am really need to plan more about it. I saw you are the moderator, could you help to give me the website about international business or books?
i am also new guys and have more years work- experience in factory , only just following orders, then this year really make decision to do foreign trade in website . then all is new situation for me to do . even if we think we only have the sheets with pictures and list for clients by emails to run business easily . but after a month, we know it is a big mistaken . so we start to learn more from books and forums ,even take part in some opening-classes. everyday we start to talk over with any one including those same trade or occupation / potential clients /friends/colleagues . and now we try to work alone now to deal with all in alibaba.com ,and then collect more what the clients want /think little by little . at all you must have to learn personally with clear and definite objective and communicate with other more ....[em8]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Xinyi Industry Co., Ltd.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of paper packing products in Guangdong Province of China. Our main products include handicraft boxes, watch boxes, gift boxes, cardboard boxes, printed boxes, office statio... More

Reply # 5 Michal Zhao
yes,i used to think that it's easy to find clients by email or by alibaba. In alibaba i also think that it's very important to find the key words, but now i have to say that key word is just one element, also the pictures and the description of the products. Now we have to find out that the rule of the alibaba rank. One time a client ask me the price of the door to door, i have to find a shipping company immediately and have no time to contrast with other companies. Everything go without systematic
Reply # 1 kelande

Hai,[em3]

When it comes to export, I think the best mode of payment is a confirmed irrevocable L/C, both in terms of convenience and safety.

Cheers[em20]

ARJacob

Be patient and do advertisement as more as possiable, and be friend with your customer. good quality with good price, then you will attract potential customer.

Quality service: www.whyqc.com
Reply # 6 ARJacob
yes, LC is really safely for both sides. But can i ask you a question,which part need to pay more attention in LC?
Reply # 6 ARJacob
yes, LC is really safely for both sides. But can i ask you a question,which part need to pay more attention in LC?
Reply #
the best way is to ask ALIBABA,
i want to know how to do a good business too

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: