Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > What is FOB Price: US $2-100 / Piece ??
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

What is FOB Price: US $2-100 / Piece ?? 9 replies,13277 views

What does this mean, FOB Price: US $2-100 / Piece?

Does it mean that the per piece price can range between $2 and $100. or is it $2 for 100 pieces?

Thanks,

David
Share to:

Re: What is FOB Price: US $2-100 / Piece ??
The way it is written it suggests a range between $2-100, but that doesn't make any sense to have such a wide price range.

I would think the meaning is USD 2.00 for 100 pieces. Can't you tell from the product???

Why not ask the people that offered the price???
It's often way of chinese suppliers used to trap our eyes. You can ask the supplier for more detail but I saw a lot from alibaba. The price can be $2/pc or $100/pc, they can flexible to adjust it and the buyer will go around them...
Reply #

I AM A NEW CUMER SO I WANT HELP ME IN ALL MATTERS. THANKS

Reply #
Tell me about the shipping costs. How to handle
Reply #

Guys, can some experience guys help on clarifying how to deal with end to end negotiation? shipment price? piece price, customs...etc?

thanks

Guys, can some experience guys help on clarifying how to deal with end to end negotiation? shipment price? piece price, customs...etc?

thanks

Reply #
DavidWarwick wrote:

Does it mean that the per piece price can range between $2 and $100. or is it $2 for 100 pieces?

Thanks,

David

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: