Community > Forums > Due Diligence > Scammed by Chinese?We can help you !!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Scammed by Chinese?We can help you !! 0 replies,1276 views


Are you scammed by your Chinese supplier?We can assist you solving this matter.


E-mail:info @ qc-in-china dot com

We provide ICDR (international commercial dispute resolution) service in China.

l         Our Legal Team
We have lots of experienced international lawyers who have many successful cases on International Commercial Dispute Resolution.
We always persist in seeking truth from facts. “DC” is our tenet, means “Double Check”.
l         How to solve an international trade dispute?
Normally, we have three methods to solve a trade dispute:
1.       Negotiation
2.       ADR---Alternative Dispute Resolution
a)       Mediation
b)      Arbitration
3.       Judicial dispute resolution---Lawsuits/Litigation
l       What is ADR?
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), that is, extrajudicial processes such as arbitration, collaborative law, and mediation used to resolve conflict and potential conflict between and among individuals, business entities, governmental agencies, and (in the public international law context) states. ADR generally depends on agreement by the parties to use ADR processes, either before or after a dispute has arisen. ADR has experienced steadily increasing acceptance and utilization because of a perception of greater flexibility, costs below those of traditional litigation, and speedy resolution of disputes, among other perceived advantages. However, some have criticized these methods as taking away the right to seek redress of grievances in the courts, suggesting that extrajudicial dispute resolution may not offer the fairest way for parties not in an equal bargaining relationship, for example in a dispute between a consumer and a large corporation. In addition, in some circumstances, arbitration and other ADR processes may become as expensive as litigation or more so.
l         How to sue your Chinese supplier?
Firstly, authorize DC Team to be your agent to solve the matter.
Secondly, we will collect all of useful evidence together with you.
Then, we will sue the other party to court.
l         Letter of Authorization
As an international lawsuit, you should ask the Chinese Embassy which located in your place for the sample of the Letter of Authorization.
After finish the form, it should be notarized by Chinese Embassy, then it will come into effect.
Share to:

Forum Guidelines

For general customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.