Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > what i should do if no inquiries or e-mail
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

what i should do if no inquiries or e-mail 16 replies,2301 views

my job is responsible for manage the alibaba, if there are e-mails or inquiries, i will reply them. But  the e-mails and inquiries are not many, sometimes even no. So at this time, i do not know what i should do. My passion fade away gradually. i do not know if i need to quit  my job and find another one.

Share to:

Re: what i should do if no inquiries or e-mail
if your company good at development of new items, you will be busy, if it is a company just copy very traditinal, and not much special, you may consider another company.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Perhaps you need to adjust your website so it better advertises your product. Dont give up hope just yet.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Chris Mitra Copywrite
Chris Mitra Copywrite leverages the owners 15 years of marketing and technical documentation expertise to maximize the impact that Asian companies have with their English web pages and adds. We are able to make c... More

keep on going until u give up
Reply # 1 honartcrafts
I face the same situation like you[em11]
Reply #
I have got no e-mails and inquiries for a long time.
Reply #
Pls try to update ur web .Success to uphold. Not only waiting,u can also find buyer to promot ur products.
You cannot just sit and wait,you need to develop your own customers.Many ways...
By bonnie tu,

"You cannot just sit and wait,you need to develop your own customers.Many ways..."

Agree 100%.

Be proactive, not reactive.
Reply #
The situation of yours is very similar with me , i do this kind of job just in this month. What i told myself is becoming more actitive on the website and no hurry for success , just follow your plan
Cannot always wait for inquiries, we need take the initiative in searching for potential buyers.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: