Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > some suppliers told me to send many by wistern...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

some suppliers told me to send many by wistern... 5 replies,1377 views

some suppliers told me to send many by wistern unuon waht your advice
Share to:

Reply #

I think it good idea if the amount of money is not big.

Western Union is bascally an economical and fast way of remmitment.

Re: some suppliers told me to send many by wistern...
the amount should be small,or you'd better pay by the well-known banks.
Western union is not the best choice as your payment is not protected. You are better off using something like paypal where you are able to get a refund as your payment is protected.

Many scammers use western union so be very cautious if you do decide to use that payment method.
not need to use this way now, there is escrow from alibaba that can make your money secure. every Chinese have escrow, why not use escrow?

yes, there is a cost of commision 5%, but WU takes high cost too.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

dont use this payment if u are not familiar with supplier

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: