Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Importing dietary supplements to usa
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Importing dietary supplements to usa 2 replies,791 views

Hello all, I need some advice. I am a first time importer of dietary supplements from China. I have read about the FDA regulations, but I am still worried. For now I am only importing about 5 Kg of merchandise . Supplier is registered with FDA. Parcel will get via Mail.
I am a private importer, NOT a company. These articles are for my private use. Need to know what paperwork to do before merchandise gets into the States, and whatever I have to do. I cannot take a broker, would be too expensive, just for a small package. Value of the whole is U$ 500. Maybe someone , that has done ithis  before, can help me,. Thanks in advance.

Share to:

Re: Importing dietary supplements to usa
maybe you need to do a research from your custom, and see how much value would be the limit for requiring FDA.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Re: Importing dietary supplements to usa
Hi Elecpack, thanks so much for the reply. Still doing some research.People in customs sometimes seem it is the first time they do this job.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: