Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Yes ,it is hard to me ,why many people just want...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Yes ,it is hard to me ,why many people just want... 38 replies,8661 views

Yes ,it is hard to me ,why many people just want ask you the products' price?I spend my time to reply them ,but she or he do not have a response.I so sad about this .
Share to:

Re: Yes ,it is hard to me ,why many people just want...
me too~
[em23]
don't quote your price so easy.First get more understanding of their background and their real demand. Price is last step.
i also do sent out more and more quotation accoding to client's requiement , but actually also without reply for a long time , then we also start to ask them questions by phone. and in fact most of buyers want you to contact with them to communicate with ,and then we also can know each other and get more clear details .
firstly our clients will get more answers on per items and they also just want to choise some of them for saving time and energe on the basis of price and sevice . so it is importance for them to choise few of them to talk with for next step. then most of emails are ignored .
secondly , at times we also give the quotations with hight cost. in my experience, we also have to earnestly deal with every inquiration with dimension or materials . and we also have to ask clients more details to match his target price , then how to know each other and get the clear messages each other and get more fur contact after quotation . so it is a technical ability for sales. in my opinion... [em8]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Xinyi Industry Co., Ltd.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of paper packing products in Guangdong Province of China. Our main products include handicraft boxes, watch boxes, gift boxes, cardboard boxes, printed boxes, office statio... More

It is normal, many customer just want to compare the price of product, if your price is proper, then they will talk with you about more details, as you also know, business based on the proper price, and now, the competive is very hard around the world, so you can show what is your best to your customer, then you can attract your potential customer. Goo luck!

Reply #
[em1]winpartvip1 wrote:
Yes ,it is hard to me ,why many people just want ask you the products' price?I spend my time to reply them ,but she or he do not have a response.I so sad about this .
Reply #
winpartvip1 wrote:
Reply #
[em4]it's common problem.
almost the same, some times i pay much time to have a offer for many kinds of products the clients need, but they have no any response...
Reply # Its very Simple
Its Common & easy issue Cz, One original Buyer but there are 14000000 supplier so who will get the order???
Reply #
I think the most customers send inquiries to many suppliers. If it is a trial order, customers try to understand the average market price for products. So they want to get quotation from different suppliers, and compare prices. So its common situation, all you have to do is prepare good looking quotation with reasonable prices.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: