Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > The raising Ocean freight.
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

The raising Ocean freight. 6 replies,607 views

Rencently ,the shipping company raise the price ,that making us cost more ,next month will be another price .what about your company ?Friends

Share to:

Re: The raising Ocean freight.
The freight charge is variable every week, it is normal thing.You can bargain with shipping company.
Reply #
[em18] thank you ,I have already asked ,and I know ,the price is always raising ,Jesus !
since there are so many shipping companies and you can ask the price and compare
I don't think shipping price goes up, it should be down, because there are less and less of goods for them to ship.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

Reply #
As you can see ,the price have already raised on May  ,some of transport capacity are sealed by the shipping companies ,and the result is .......................
Reply #
As you can see ,the price have raise on May ,there is no doubt that less goods affect transport capacity ,however ,part of that are sealed by the shipping company and the price goes up .Somebody may be angry for that but they can do nothing ! 

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: