Community > Forums > Sales & Marketing > what to do-when customer refused to pay for the samples?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

what to do-when customer refused to pay for the samples? 7 replies,1454 views

[em11]

I'm working for a led factory. one Iran customer has been chating with me for over three months.

Every email to me are full of items of all led lights and I always answered with patience.

At the stage of sample order, he asked us provide free samples and only agree pay for the freight.

OMG,I report to our CEO, he agreed. Then I just told him the freight fee.

instead of thanksgiving, he doubt I overcharge him the freight fee. It's just 800RMB.

How to handle this type of customers? I just can't help get angry.

Share to:

Re: what to do-when customer refused to pay for the samples?
The suggest he arrange the freight himself.

Reply # 2 ASR Info
I got the same situation at one time ,and I gave him the office website of the transport company and let him to check if the cost is high.usually the cost on the websit is higher ,and I have a long term realationship with the transport company so they give me a discount .and i did give it the actually discount cost to the buyer, the cost is just meet the cost  forwarder gave me .then the customer accept after the explaination .you just need to tell the real thing you meet to him ,and the customer can understand your situation.
Reply #
you should charge sample fee
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

RAVI EXPORTS
We are a company dedicated to the manufacture and supply of exquisite Hand Made Paper and its converted products. Some of the papers that we work with are as follows: * Cotton Colored Paper * Metallic Paper * B... More

if you have a long term relationship with a logistical company, they will offer you the discount and you just tell the customer to pay the freight fee before discount.and you will save lots of money.[em2]
We always pay the samples.
It depends on what kind customer you meet, some customer just want to collect competive samples, and some customer really want to do business with you, then they will pay the samples.
But any way, you can tell your customer pay the samples , and you can return the money back your customer when your customer place order to them. I think it is workable.

Quality Service: www.whyqc.com
we should cas customer to pay the sample charge. it's not the problem how much moeny they pay for us. It's the sincere of cooperate. If they really want to cooperate with you. they will pay for it.
I think sample fees are acceptable for new customers. It's a way of making sure that you don't get people just looking for a single unit that they don't have to pay for.

Once you have an established working relationship, then you can start giving free or low cost samples to GOOD customers.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Chris Mitra Copywrite
Chris Mitra Copywrite leverages the owners 15 years of marketing and technical documentation expertise to maximize the impact that Asian companies have with their English web pages and adds. We are able to make c... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: