Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > I think Chinese people is very eager to make...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

I think Chinese people is very eager to make... 12 replies,1675 views

I think Chinese people is very eager to make money, especially do business abroad. But how can i start my job as i have no sale experience and my english is not so well??
Share to:

Re: I think Chinese people is very eager to make...
sell something abroad don't need the good enlish,but good products.
Reply # 2 kelande
Good Product is not the only thing. think about this, if a company have a good product, it must have a good marketing, so they do not need salesman to promotion its product.
thanks for your replys, for months of foreign trade experience, i think it is very important to know well the language, and it is very important to have a good way to introduce your products to your foreign buyers, even good quatity makes good business, but the way to introduce your products is very very important.
You need to know the culture of the country and the language as your company name may translate into something offensive to your customers so please do your research.

Depending on your product, being a salesman may not be necessary. If you don't know the language you should have someone that does, because is some why shape or form you will need to have contact with your customers and if their language is English you will need to know it.
On aliexpress, there are a lot of taobao seller even don't know English, but they sell on aliexpress only by google translate.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Kenny Service Office
Shenzhen Kenny Service Office created by Kenny Gao, Coming from Shenzhen Guangdong, China, and his hometown is in Shantou City, . Graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, with more than 7 year... More

you should start to learn more now and pratice make perfect .[em10]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Xinyi Industry Co., Ltd.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of paper packing products in Guangdong Province of China. Our main products include handicraft boxes, watch boxes, gift boxes, cardboard boxes, printed boxes, office statio... More

Reply # 1 inductionsaler
[em3][em2]you and me all of us like money ,but in my opinion make money is very difficult now ,esp do the international business now.who can tell me how to be good sales
Reply # 1 inductionsaler
[em3][em2]you and me all of us like money ,but in my opinion make money is very difficult now ,esp do the international business now.who can tell me how to be good sales
security systems
I'm looking to buy home and business security systems at wholesale prices. I want a good and reliable system which displays in color and a customer can log on to the internet and be able to view it live online. If you have such a system please contact me with the details.
learn English from me, on line lesson available.

www.aimeehome.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: