Community > Forums > Sales & Marketing > How can we establish a good relationship with the custo...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

How can we establish a good relationship with the customers? 23 replies,6742 views

Actually, I don't know how to establish a good business relation with my new customers.
Share to:

Re: How can we establish a good relationship with the customers?
low price  good quality and service will make you popular to your client
establishing relations with customers
Well, letting people know that your service or product exists is vital.  It is important to advertise or find ways to make your product-service visible to everyone.  These promotions will give important information about your product, where to get it, and such other questions which could lead to sales.  Keeping the customers happy and satisfied with the product or service is another thing.  It is not just enough to bring them in and make the customers buy once.  We want them to come back and buy again in order to sustain the business.
1.Pay attention to details .2.Know what the customer really wants .3. Profession 4.good after service 5. integrity 6.price [em7]
Reply #
gzdtk wrote:
Actually, I don't know how to establish a good business relation with my new customers.
And I don't know how to find new customers yet.Thanks for your question.I can learn from your "Reply" from other  people.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Zhuhai Zhenmei Foodstuff Company Limited
Everything we have comes from the constant search for the most excellent quality, and we provide perfect service for our honored clients.Founded in year 1995, Zhuhai Zhenmei Foodstuff Company Limited still fo... More

Reply # 1 gzdtk
i think the humens are not have a good relation to a rookie [em4]
do business first establish relation with the customer
Reply #
be prompt
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

RAVI EXPORTS
We are a company dedicated to the manufacture and supply of exquisite Hand Made Paper and its converted products. Some of the papers that we work with are as follows: * Cotton Colored Paper * Metallic Paper * B... More

Reply # 1 gzdtk

Hey,

I thought it's a process. You need to stand in the customers' position and help them work it out. This is also very important as a sales. So, how do you think?

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd.
Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd was founded in 2005,which is located in Chang'an Town, Dongguan City. It is a middle sized leather accessories company which combines design,produce and promotion t... More

Thank you for all of your advice. I will do more and more good with all your help
Reply #
Please be professional,respond promply .Every time i ask a simple question regarding a products 6 out of 10 sellers disappear on me and when I place an order ,no questions asked they respond ASAP,this has become a trend in the past 2 years in china and it´s become really annoying and frustrating.all they want is the payment ,questions are taboos.Please do not treat a customer as if he/she is stupid.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: