Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > what is OEM service?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

what is OEM service? 23 replies,28660 views

hello I will buy toys but I didn't understand what is OEM service? I need service in which manufacturer ship to me with my mark on box, OEM is it? Thanks in advance
Share to:

Reply #
OEM means print your logo brand.
Re: what is OEM service?
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) means the factory can produce the product according to the client's engineering drawings. Client's mark can be labeled on packaging for OEM products.
can make production with their own logo if they have sample
Reply #
[em17] yes,you are right
Reply #
thanks for your reply, so print my logo, and also a box personalized? Or only on the product the logo? Thanks really for your rapid reply
make your own products and put your brand on it.
An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, manufactures products or components that are purchased by a company and retailed under that purchasing company's brand name.[ref 1] OEM refers to the company that originally manufactured the product. When referring to automotive parts, OEM designates a replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part.[1] In this usage, OEM means "original equipment from manufacturer".

and don`t forget to hire a professional company to help you to do company audit, quality inspection, container loading to ensure everything is in control.

Quality Service: www.whyqc.com
Good and useful!
OEM Service means to provide service as per customer'specific demand ,and produce parts and products according to clients'instructions.
OEM about mechanical machining ,refers to produce parts as per customer's drawing or sample,thast is all ,hope that can be useful for you.
Web: www.xcyhm.cn
OEM Service means to provide service as per customer'specific demand ,and produce parts and products according to clients'instructions.
OEM about mechanical machining ,refers to produce parts as per customer's drawing or sample,thast is all ,hope that can be useful for you.
Web: www.xcyhm.cn

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: