Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > TT safe?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

TT safe? 7 replies,1222 views

I always paid to china via LC. (for around 10 years)

Now I want a product, but the seller wants %30-%70 TT.

The seller is safe according to alibaba, (5 years golden).

The question is, when I pay %30 TT. If the supplier doesnt send me the products,

what can I do in legally? Law, ? etc what options do I have in my hands? I am

scared to TT a bit please make me no worries :)

Share to:

Reply #
tt is safe!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

RAVI EXPORTS
We are a company dedicated to the manufacture and supply of exquisite Hand Made Paper and its converted products. Some of the papers that we work with are as follows: * Cotton Colored Paper * Metallic Paper * B... More

Re: TT safe?
Can you tell me what can I do when supplier doesnt send me my order, and forget me? What are my choices at that moment I wonder?
If you are dealing with the supplier for the past 10 years and have established a system of payment; why do you want to change it ?

If the supplier insists on 30% advance payment, you can insist about a third party verification and the stuffing be done immediately and the B/L issued.

Remaining 70% through bank however payment made only on the arrival of cargo at the port after inspection before the customs clearance.

Hope this helps

The supplier insists on this method:

%30 TT in advance, %70 TT after sending the BL copy by fax.

I bought from this supplier once, with LC, 2 years ago.

What I want to know is, my question is, after I send the %30 TT, what chance I have if the supplier forgets me.? What can I do at that moment?
Reply #
Nothing you can do about it, after you send the money. There's no guarantee that they will send the product.
I´ve learned so much and loosed many money also.
T/T is expensives to send money and min 1 week need the banks for the transactions. Everytimes the supplier must pay also %´s by his bank! And if you have a problem (example quality, no ar bad products)- no chance.
Western Union is the same and exorbitant expensives- the customer pay cca. 25% for WU!
Fair play is for the customer and the supplier PayPal. Who don´t want to accept PayPal.... without another comments. This 4% for PayPal is cheaper than you pay together with your supplier by T/T. And the customer is more protected![em19]

Best regards Lux[em46]
04e5e26003fa8cdecfba24629d0d0c29.jpg

Dear Sir,

Please kindly find our tips and techniques sharing about how to success on Alibaba per the link below.
http://activities.alibaba.com/alibaba/asia_best_practice_competition.php
Click at "Global Supplier Co. Ltd" 
Have a great day!!!

Best Regards,

VALEN LOKUNPAI

Sharing Tips for SUCCESS.jpg

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: