Community > Forums > Sales & Marketing > Business spoiler symbols to avoid with buyers
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Business spoiler symbols to avoid with buyers
I think maybe for the customers we are not familiar with each other, we should pay attention for our words. But if we know each other very well and always chat on MSN, Skype, and also meet each other, I think the interesting words may even can facilite our relationship. It can aslo do good to your business. Anyway, it is just my own opinions.[em20]
[em24] ITs Ture
Reply # 11 Anna Zeng
You are 100% Correct Anna Zeng
reading
Reply #
Thanks. It is good to know that.
Reply # 11 Anna Zeng
Just like to say your replies and answers on Alibaba forums are the best. They are intelligent and right every time and unlike many your standard of English is very good. This makes a lot of difference for the Western buyer as your communication is understood fully and vice versa. Most Chinese international sales people have poor level of English and do not even bother to check what they have written with spell checkers available in MS Word. They should all practice their English by listening to Radio, Reading, watching on TV or internet any thing in English to learn how natives of England / America use the language.
Reply #
[em1] I am buyer but I like to talk with some supplier who will be very friendly, I think we will build friendly business first before we go further.

thanks so much for sharing and i am also want to share with the fashion and besutiful blogs.

http://fashionshowbug.com/
Reply # 18 diaper

My opinion is that "Business is Communications". The quality of communicating generates mutual respect. ...Mutual Respect is step one in any successful negotiation.

Each party (Buyer and Seller) is searching for clues about the other, short term/long term. Subject to resorting to suggestive comments, the topic becomes confusing. Once tranactions have proven to be good for both parties, there is plenty of time for joking. 

good it is usefull.[em19]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: