Community > Forums > Sales & Marketing > after quotation, a new customer ask me to send samples,...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

after quotation, a new customer ask me to send samples, but we I reply and said can I send a similar sample, he always no feedback 9 replies,1013 views

Before Chinese New Year Jan.14, a new customer sent me a inquiry about leather bracelet. first, I sent email to make sure of the practice of the bracelet, he said spot on. Then I gave him quotation. After that he ask me to send different quality samples and give me TNT account no. But in that meantime, our warehouse just have two and size a litte bigger. So I ask him whether I can send this two to him. But he always don't give reply. So I did not send the sample.

Jan. 30th he send me a mail and ask me whether I send the sample or not. I said I did not and ask him whether I can send that, if he think it's ok, I'll send him by today. But he no reply again.

WHAT CAN I DO? SEND THE SAMPLE? I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE CUSTOMER.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd.
Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd was founded in 2005,which is located in Chang'an Town, Dongguan City. It is a middle sized leather accessories company which combines design,produce and promotion t... More

Share to:

Re: after quotation, a new customer ask me to send samples, but we I reply and said can I send a similar sample, he always no feedback
so do the clients need to pay the samples ?,if he does ,though no the specification he need ,you also need to find some better for them
Reply # 2 nancysk

Thank you!

I think I'd better send him right now.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd was founded in 2005,which is located in Chang'an Town, Dongguan City. It is a middle sized leather accessories company which combines design,produce and promotion t... More

Re: after quotation, a new customer ask me to send samples, but we I reply and said can I send a similar sample, he always no feedback
I suggest you to give the customer a phone call as a courtesy instead of just waiting for an email to drop in your box.

I am sure the customer will feel that you are interested and a keen supplier. Try this and it has worked for me and others !

Wish you all the best !
Reply # 4 Gore

yeah, that's a good way.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Reply #
dont send
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

RAVI EXPORTS
We are a company dedicated to the manufacture and supply of exquisite Hand Made Paper and its converted products. Some of the papers that we work with are as follows: * Cotton Colored Paper * Metallic Paper * B... More

I suggest you to make a phonecall to customer.
And know what he want to get.
1. Just send to him if make sure he is real buyer
2. Do not send to him if you found he is only liar or industrial-fellow.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Henan Zhongzhou Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd.
Henan Zhongzhou Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd is specialized in designing, producing, and distributing of briquette pressing machinery, rotary drying machinery, mining machine. Our factory coving over 230 00... More

Reply # 7 dzzzg66
I've sent it and customer received, then he ask me to confirm the price for him.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Reply #

samples received.

But he said lower the price

He paid the freight charge for about 500RMB.....

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Reply # 9 sales38
You are wasting your time on this "customer". He is not serious, neither interested, that's why no reply. Forget about him, he is only going for one or two pieces and gets them free of charge. I bet you that he will not pay for the sample. Say goodbye to the sample.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Tijit Pte Ltd
Motto: Digital is our name : Portable is our game Tijit provides service and supply to Marine Shipping Industry both here in Singapore and abroad focused on portable instruments. We provide Customer Service for... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: