Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > Leather Belts Exported China to Australia
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Leather Belts Exported China to Australia 7 replies,1162 views

Hi,

We are currently in conversation with a supplier in China, to supply and export some leather belts from Guang Zhou, China to Melbourne Australia. We have asked the supplier if they have an export License, and they have told us that they do not. Is this going to be a problem for us? And what needs to be done in order for this to proceed for us?

Thank you

sambar man
Share to:

Reply # 1 sambar man

"We are currently in conversation with a supplier in China, to supply and export some leather belts from Guang Zhou, China to Melbourne Australia. We have asked the supplier if they have an export License, and they have told us that they do not. Is this going to be a problem for us? And what needs to be done in order for this to proceed for us?"

Hey man, I don't think that will be problem. If they have export license, it will be easy. Shipping company also can help us. Our factory export lots of leather belts to other country every year. If anything help I can offer, let me know.[em1]

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd.
Dongguan Zhengyong Leather Accessories Co., Ltd was founded in 2005,which is located in Chang'an Town, Dongguan City. It is a middle sized leather accessories company which combines design,produce and promotion t... More

Reply #

Trading as Just Leather , a Sydney based company. We offer a full range of leather goods, leather handbags, mens leather wallets, ladies leather belts leather wallets, ladies leather purses, leather messenger bags, leather briefcases etc. Since we began our business, we have achieved significant growth by focusing on you, our customers. We are structured to understand your concerns, and we always deliver the right products as efficient as possible. You can visit our website www.justleathergoods.com or you can email me directly on kwalityproducts@hotmail.com for detailed brochure.

Regards 

Adeel Jamal

saharadeel (Skype ID)

Reply #

Hi Mr. Sambar,

It's common here in China as there are too many factories with no normal export license. Don't worry about it. We are one of the leading logistic companies in Shenzhen(just nearby Guangzhou), China. If things like this occurred, we usually work together with customer to buy the export license, then we could export the goods just for normal. We have worked with many of our Austrian customer for project cargos also. Just feel free to let me know if anything you need dear!

My eamil: lillian@szazlogistics.com/MSN: aliciamissyou@hotmail.com

Reply # 1

Hi, we could arrange that service for you, 

Please kindly contact:chad.chan@corp.globalmarket.com

Yours

Chad

Re: Leather Belts Exported China to Australia

Leather products exported seriously prohibited by China goverment,such trade require for export files.If you want to import suc products from China smoothly,you had better to find suppliers who can supply all necessary exports files,just to avoid unnecessary problem.

Jacky
-----------------------------------------------------------
China forwarder-Dealing with international sea/air shipping, express shipping, international trading, sourcing, manufacturing, exporting supervising;
Mobile:+86-18682339850;
MSN:feizhongying@hotmail.com;

Hello. I can help you. Pls send email to me. Anyway, If you have anything import from China, you can contact me. I am a freight forwarder in China specialized at sea and air. we can help you fix your problem b/c whether it is FOB or EXW , we can help you to ship your cargo and servce door to door service .like DDU or DDP .  pls feel free to contact with me if I can be of any help in China. You can contact me.

Best Regards

Stephen Qiu

Imp&Exp Dept./Exp.Operator

Shining Ocean International Logistics Group

Tel: 86-755-33990802    Fax: 86-755-33995396   

Mobile:+ 86-15899790764   Email: stephen_qiu@shiningocean.cn    Skype:stephen-qhy 

www.shiningocean.cn 

NVOCC  Licenses:MOC-NV02238 ; WCA NO.53576;  CIFA NO.1187;   FMC NO.23354;  Copper medal ZN30781

Shenzhen Headoffice Address:The 6th, 8th &10th Floor, Foreign Trade Light Ind. Bld. No1002, Aiguo Road, Shenzhen,China

Our head office located at Shenzhen& 13 branch offices at Qingdao,Shanghai,Hongkong,Beijing,Ningbo,Xiamen,Guangzhou,Dongguan,Foshan,Xiamen,Yiwu,Wuhan,Las Angele,USA.

hello,I am Anna from FED International freight,we can offer a reasonble rate from china to worldwide destionations.

More detail: http://www.feidux.com/ & Email me 

SHENZHEN FEIDU FREIGHT FORWARDING CO.,LTD

Email:annasky@feidux.com

QQ:2940206703

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: