Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Cannot add contacts to Trade Manager. Need verification...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Cannot add contacts to Trade Manager. Need verification message 7 replies,5958 views

Hello,

i tried to contact sellers via Trade Manager but everytime i tried to write a message or add them to my contacts i had to enter a verification message. I have no idea what this means? How do i get this verification?

Best Regards,

Haribo
Share to:

Reply # 1 Haribo Pansen

Hi,Dear

For this verification,it just tells the person you contacted that  you wanna add s/he to your contact list,you can write the subject you want to contact,or the product you interested...or blank,then TM system will sent the application to the person.once S/he agree your  application,then you can chat on TM.Hope you can understand this

Re: Cannot add contacts to Trade Manager. Need verification message

But why there is no information in any help document about this issue??

I still do not understand what it means, Verification message means to verify something. for example code etc. Remove it. this is stupid.

Reply #
Haribo Pansen wrote:
Hello,

i tried to contact sellers via Trade Manager but everytime i tried to write a message or add them to my contacts i had to enter a verification message. I have no idea what this means? How do i get this verification?

Best Regards,

Haribo

Same problem here !

No captcha visible !

Cannot find any solution online ! Tryed firefox / iexplorer / chrome without success !

I don't think this is a browser-related because the window asking verification code is from trademanager !

I'm using windows 7 x64.

i wanna add taobao seller , but i can't .it is difficult

Reply # Cannot add contacts to Trade Manager. Need verification message

I've same problem.

I can not add sellers on Taobao.com.

After clicking the icon of trade manager asking verification message. I wrote ver. message but nothing result.

I think we don't know speak or wtite in Chinese because of they don't want to add foreigners. 

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: