Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > which is safer ECROW or Paypal?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

which is safer ECROW or Paypal? 6 replies,2760 views

Hello!

I'm trying to choose the best way for depositing to  suppliers, i have heard that ESCROW does not give th emoney to the suppliers until the merchandise has reached you and you have inspected the product, then you can let ESCROW know and they process the payment to supplier.. am I correct?

So as i heard Paypal is also secure too but seems like there have been scams using this way of paying also, can enyone let me now how does Paypal works?

Also how do I know that a Company is fake for REAL!? i have checked google, fraudwatchers, their webpage.. and everything seems good but still i need to be really sure about doing bussines....

I would appriciate your help.

Thanks!

Share to:

Re: which is safer ECROW or Paypal?
If you want to check if company is fake or real, ask them to provide you notarized Certificate of Chinese(if China) Fiscal Residence.
[em19]
Reply #
Hi, What is Notarize Certificate of Chinese? Thanks Visal
Bill Lucas wrote:
If you want to check if company is fake or real, ask them to provide you notarized Certificate of Chinese(if China) Fiscal Residence.
[em19]
I think what you are wondering is how to distinguish the scamer. Just check their dealing history, if they can offer any proofment, that would be better, otherwise, ESCROW is a good way to protect your money.
both ok lar, if you did not receive goods, you can claim to paypal or alibaba, don't worry, be happy [em3]
Reply # 2 Bill Lucas
But if you are in another country, how do you know the Certificate is real?  What if they just made one on their computer and paid someone to notarize it.  If you are in another country, you don't know if it's fake or Real.
ESCROW is not safe they took my money without changing the status of my payment. it's still "Please Pay Now" while in fact my VISA card was deducted. [em6]

for your reference:
http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/801136452/What_will_you_do_if_ALIBABA_s_Escrow_itself_CHEATED_ON_YOU_Who_will_you_ask_for_help_.htm

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: