Community > Forums > General Discussions > Why my client nenver reply me ?
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Why my client nenver reply me ? 23 replies,2985 views

the client ask me to quotte them price , i did it .

But they get price and will be lost . although i send many email to them . why ????

Share to:

Reply #
chrisliang wrote:

the client ask me to quotte them price , i did it .

But they get price and will be lost . although i send many email to them . why ????

Re: Why my client nenver reply me ?
It is a good question and I don't know why also.However, I think the price and the mood you express may afect this.
Reply #
Customers always want good prices and good quality,especially the price,if your company don't have repute,and price is not good, I think it is very difficult to get the order,as we know,on alibaba,we are always fighting for the price with other competitor,especially our products are color tv,the markets are very small.let us continue to make effort[em1]
Reply # 1 chrisliang
this case is common in B2B internet business.Just for quotation.u will not surprise soon later [em10]
SCAM SUPPLIER
Please be aware that KuoBond Titanium Industry ; or Shijiazhuang Kuobond Titanium Industry Co.,Ltd ; it is a fraud, a scam or a theft if you will like to call them exactly what they are. After having agreed the dispatching terms and payment conditions, and received our wire transfer; this so called "company"; modified the terms and did not dispatch our order. Here are all their details, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.+ Miss Alice Sales Department KuoBond Titanium Industry No.14 Kangle Street,Shijiazhuang City, Hebei, China Tel: 86-311-87888078 Fax : 86-311-87888078 Email : export01@chemicalkb.com; info@kbtychem.com Website: www.kbtio2.com MSN massager: happiness05@msn.com Skype: leileiqin0125
giá c£, ch¥t l°ãng s£n ph©m là iÁu quy¿t Ënh t¥t c£
http://www.sportjsc.com, http://www.nguyendangjsc.com
Most buyer scout for cheaper price.
They usually send out a maximum of 20 emails to different suppliers. Serious buyers will choose the lesser offer from either of the 20 suppliers and I assume its only the cheapest supplier they will send back an email.[em19]
Reply # 1 chrisliang
[em17]
Reply #

[em17]I agree

with[em13][em13][em13][em21][em20][em20]

you. Iam on line nearly 24/7, but there's no one I can have a word.

[em18][em18]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: