Community > Forums > Introduce Yourself > SCAM REPORT IN HERE
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: SCAM REPORT IN HERE

Good wishes to you and happy new year. My name is Bob Frank. I am a T-shirt broker. I have a big project here in England and i am looking for a good and reliable firm that can handle such contract. Please for more details have a special privilege to contact me on +447024033873 .or have the right to access me through my Privet email address bobfrank739@yahoo.com. Best regards, Bob Frank.

weberr1@centurylink.net

info@bea.com

Did you get my message?

Roth.Heinrich@t-online.de

safiatu_f@kimo.com

Dear,

This mail is for one that have a heart to encourage the less privileged ones; I wanted to channel my inherited fund to set up a charity project but cannot reach a sincere and honest person around to handle it for me because I was diagnosed of sever Cancer.

Kindly reply back for more details.

Allah Hafiz,

Mrs. Safiatu Farooq

info@liveteam.com

Dear Hotmail User,

Kindly view the attach letter and act as instructed.

Sincerely
Live Support Team

neramo@outlook.com

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Hello,

We're working on a project and have been attracted by some of your products seen on the internet. Due to excessive demand on this products, our  previous supplier has been unable to meet up with the delivery schedules and the shortfall is beginning to bring deficit on our part. We wish a long and successful business relationship with you.

Please view our purchase details including product samples by clicking on the link below (or copy and paste the full link into your browser) to login into our SAP website using your already existing email and password.

Copy and paste the link in your browser to view our website and download product samples.

http://bit.ly/Xc7bjU

Kindly note that quality is also very important to us and we need to have the same or similar as it's in the sample pictures.

If you would need us to send you a counter-samples so you know exactly what we need, kindly inform us. Please treat as urgent and reply with your quotation as soon as possible.

ICmart LLC

Los Angeles,

CA 80123

ritumumtahina@gmail.com

rgonzales@gmx.com

Specification.rar
  Itemized list.rar

shpm168@vip.163.com

pateltradingco.mellc@ymail.com

Dear Sir,

It is pleasure to know your product from internet. I am writing this mail to confirm that we want to buy. Kindly let us chat with you at your convenience.

Please follow the link below for a java- web chat with any of our marketing representative to discuss our buying needs in detail.

Click this link to chat:  http://javawebchat.in/secured

We look forward to discussing with you live.

Note:  Tick the box and run to chat with any of our company sourcing representative.

Thank you. 
--

Kind Regards,

Alice Alanis
Assistant Buyer

Patel General Trading L.L.C, Hong Kong Liason office

davidvolga@gmail.com

Hi there,

Greetings!

My name is Mr.David Volga an Ivorian Businessman, i will appreciate a direct communication with you on a business proposal i have to offer, all i ask is your 100% assistance and cooperation to establish into any good profitable business in Mozambique maybe in your own company and by gods grace i would like to offer you 25% of the fund or shares into the business.

Feel very free to contact me any time soon so we can discuss in details and know each other more.

Hope to receive your earliest response.

Regards

Mr David Volga

shvdoc@gmail.com

mderrfan@hotmail.com

Hi Dear

We have made advance payment to your account, I forward you bank payment slip copy, please open attached file to view.

Let me know the delivery date.

Thank you and best regards

Maria Davids
Imports Manager
Phoenix Imports Pvt Ltd
Tel. Office: +61 432 801 31
Address: 603, Building 2B, Albertus Complex, NX1, Australia.

hasiria_trading@hotmail.com

Attn:

We are extremely interested on your products.

We believe in quality over quantity and place our emphasis on accessibility and responsiveness while providing innovative and efficient services appropriate to our customer's needs.

We are based in Malaysia and we have established quality products, maintaining excellent global standards under the rapidly evolving market all over the world.

Please kindly reply us with your products specification and current price.
Our email Address is thus :   hasiria_trading@hotmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Mrs. Monica Stewards
Marketing Manager
Hasiria investment and trading company

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: