Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > 000
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

000 93 replies,47864 views

Share to:

Re: is it right to delete all the e-mail from Nigeria

No it is not right, there is still 1000s of honest West Africa companis to deal with, the key is to know what to look for, unreal large orders, tender biding quotasion, do not need sample and do not want to pay for transport, just mobile number,

I have many mails from West Africa every week but have never compleeted a deal from there,

Of course not,don't you think the all merchants in Nigeria is a crook?
i know that feeling , but i still reply that , though sending them the catalogue,it is very obvious if they dont pay i will not send them anything , and when dealing with them you can choose the payment which is better to u.
Re: Re: is it right to delete all the e-mail from Nigeria
pls all Nigerians are not fraudsters we still have so many of us that if given the opportunity will do genuine business, we make enquires from ur company and are willing to come and buy but when u go to the chinese embassy u are not granted visa, that too bad, u are to see and know the quality of the product before u buy. thanks 
Re: Re: is it right to delete all the e-mail from Nigeria
Too bad all nigerian business men and women are not crooks and not as poor as u think, crooks and scarmmers are also in all countries, but because they are well developed countries they are easily detected, and it is reduced in such countries. but nigeria is not that developed to detect crime easily so it continues
WHAT EXACTLY IS NIGERIA IMPORTING
FROM USA,EUROPE,ASIA.

And what are their EXPORTS besides OIL

JAY
I'm just interesting - how many people among ones who read that have dealt with honest Nigerian business men/women? I'm pretty sure we can make business with Nigeria, but all the Nigerian proposals for our company were scam. P.S. This is pretty good question asked by eporteport. I believe, Nigeria is importing foodstuffs and different types of machines. What else?

The e-mail from Nigeria was recieved after that time the place was blocked list.

I don't think we can have the choice to deal with the real buyer from there.Africa is not adapted to our products and markets.

Am surprised you Guys are just talking like this, calling Nigerians scammer and all sort of name.Am a Nigerian and i have been dealing with some chinese company for long though not through alibaba. we have  Scammer all over the world and since you are seller you are not suppose to be afraid of Nigerian bescause they will send money before you send them the Goods. It is when you do n't know what you are doing that you fall victim.Most of you seller from china are also fraudster. After receiving money from buyer you send them fake goods compare with what they paid for.The Nigerian is even suppose to be afraid of you people because we just send money without known you people , what if you refuse to send the goods what can will do since you embassy can decide not to offer Visa. Nigeria is market for any honesty seller around world. We have many chinese in Nigeria doing one or two business infact, many of your citizen come to Nigeria to work for us in our telecoms company. Go and find out Nigeria is one of the largest consumer of Chinese products. if you people did not stop all nonsense i will start a campaign against china product in Nigeria.

Finally can display any mail sent to you by Nigerian and what make it to look like scam.

A lot of people are confused. Ips are routed to many countries and Nigeria is one of the few countries that suffer from both interna and external scammers. I've been scammed many times by chinese people..many many times. That did not make me ccall all chinese peiple scammers! Its wrong to say all Nigerians are scammers and evil. I buy and pay for my products! Dont judge us based on a fw people's misbehaviour...

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: