Community > Forums > Sales & Marketing > Essential Sales Skills
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Essential Sales Skills
Thanks for your sharing! IT's very useful !

Hazel
zhenmei foodstuff co.,ltd
www.zhenmeifood.en.alibaba.com
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Zhuhai Zhenmei Foodstuff Company Limited
Everything we have comes from the constant search for the most excellent quality, and we provide perfect service for our honored clients.Founded in year 1995, Zhuhai Zhenmei Foodstuff Company Limited still fo... More

everyone need time,everyone need to bear test of time,time decide your future,it is just my personal opinion
Reply #
This provides just enough explanation for people to understand the concepts without getting bored and not reading all the way through. Certainly one of the better written posts I've read, thank you for sharing this.
Good and clear opinion.

Reply #
Yes,everything wil be fine,if we persist .and i hope all the saleperson can get a good progress.wish you!http://galilee.preview.alibaba.com/product/558359034-212697857/2012_MTK6573_4_touch_screen_3G_WIFI_GPS_phone_dual_sim.html
easy to say, hard to do .I will try my best to be a good sales man.
Actually ,i am not a good sales.There are so many rules and too much pressure. I don't know i can be a good sales or not ,i am still learning...
benefited ! ! !

we are main in hydraulic rock breaker ,

good quality ! good price ! good service !

venusdoocang@gmail.com

If you need , pls connect me !
benefited ! ! !

we are main in hydraulic rock breaker ,

good quality ! good price ! good service !

venusdoocang@gmail.com

If you need , pls connect me !
so many aritcles for this kind of topics,could we talk our experience for the marketing?
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Taizhou Huangyan Topworks Plastic Mold Factory
1, Who We Are Experienced plastic mold manufacturer, exporter and service provider.With extensive network of qualified manufacturing branches.With diverse capabilities.2, What We DoOEM and ODM s... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: