Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > EMS Shipping from China - Help Please!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

EMS Shipping from China - Help Please! 20 replies,11777 views

Hello all, i need some help please, i placed an order from China, the tracking report is below.

The package has NOT been delivered at my address, no slip through the door to say please collect etc, nothing with my next door neighbours, checked the garden and green house nothing.

I need to find out what company would have attmepted the delivery in the UK UPS/DHL etc so i can chase it up.

I am unable to open a dispute as it shows the package has been delivered.

I am getting worried that i will lose my money, any help would be great & thanks in advance

EMS Full Shipment 22 Jun 2011   EE600637010CN

05 Jul 2011 12:15 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Delivery
05 Jul 2011 11:47 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Attempted delivery
05 Jul 2011 10:58 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Attempted delivery
04 Jul 2011 22:23 UNITED KINGDOM P21837 Arrival at Delivery Office
04 Jul 2011 10:51 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Released from Customs
03 Jul 2011 18:06 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Handed over to Customs
03 Jul 2011 18:05 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Arrival at Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 21:03 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 20:26 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 20:01 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
Share to:

Re: EMS Shipping from China - Help Please!
World International Tracking World Wide And Tracking Web site You can track the International Speed Post items booked from Pakistan and destined to the following countries. Click on the country to open the link and track your article/shipment. List of Countries Argentina Australia Austria Angola Algeria Brazil Belgium Belarus Bhutan Bolivia Bulgaria Cambodia Canada China Croatia Chile Cuba Cyprus Czech Rep Denmark Ecuador Estonia Finland Fiji France Gabon Germany Gambia Ghana Greece Israel Spain Iceland India Indonesia Iran Ireland Italy Japan Hong Kong Kazakhstan Kenya Korea Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Lithuania Luxemburg Malaysia Maldives Malta Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Moldova Morocco Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Nigeria Norway Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Russia Sant Lucia Senegal Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Srilanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey UK USA http://ep.gov.pk/international_tracking.asp
Reply #

oh,seems so great

afon blog

polvy blog

Reply #
[em4][em6]Are you sure that you checked on www.EMS.cn?
Reply #
CSD wrote:
Hello all, i need some help please, i placed an order from China, the tracking report is below.

The package has NOT been delivered at my address, no slip through the door to say please collect etc, nothing with my next door neighbours, checked the garden and green house nothing.

I need to find out what company would have attmepted the delivery in the UK UPS/DHL etc so i can chase it up.

I am unable to open a dispute as it shows the package has been delivered.

I am getting worried that i will lose my money, any help would be great & thanks in advance

EMS Full Shipment 22 Jun 2011   EE600637010CN

05 Jul 2011 12:15 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Delivery
05 Jul 2011 11:47 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Attempted delivery
05 Jul 2011 10:58 UNITED KINGDOM SN2 7SW Attempted delivery
04 Jul 2011 22:23 UNITED KINGDOM P21837 Arrival at Delivery Office
04 Jul 2011 10:51 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Released from Customs
03 Jul 2011 18:06 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Handed over to Customs
03 Jul 2011 18:05 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Arrival at Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 21:03 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 20:26 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
29 Jun 2011 20:01 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
Reply #

You should check with EMS at your location and find out who signed and got this package.

Reply # 1 CSD
The question are realy what did you buy and what did you paid, did you buy some item that it is not posible to buy in China and are benn send a fake EMS number???
I think u can call to the seller.
EMS?
we don't like it
pls don't worry,friend.
You can contact with your location EMS.the contact information ,you can check online.
They will tell you who get the goods for you.
good luck to you.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Shenzhen Windstone Electronics Co., Ltd.
Established in 2003, Shenzhen Windstone Electronics Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of auto accessories. 'Being the best' and 'building our reputation is essential' are phrases that sum up our compan... More

it is not easy to delivery the goods by EMS. for some countries due to the customs problem.wish there is hope for u to get the goods.good luck

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: