Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Instructions How to Get a Refund on a Western Union Mon...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Instructions How to Get a Refund on a Western Union Money Order 2 replies,8463 views

How to Get a Refund on a Western Union Money Order Things You'll Need Receipt Serial number Amount of the money order 1.Get a refund on a Western Union money order by taking your proof of purchase receipt to the location where you purchased the money order. In most cases, you can fill the Trace/Refund Request, and your refund will be sent to you within 30 days. 2.Obtain a Trace/Refund Request form from the vendor where you purchased the money order even if you do not have the receipt but know the 11-digit serial number and amount of the money order. Fill out the form, including the serial number, amount of the money order, and any other information you have. Follow the instructions to figure out the processing fee that is required. 3.Call Western Union money order customer service at 1-800-999-9660 and request an affidavit. The affidavit serves as a substitute for your proof of purchase receipt. When the affidavit form arrives, fill it out and have your signature notarized. 4.Send both the notarized affidavit and the Trace/Refund Request form to the address listed on the Trace/Refund Request form. Include the required processing fee. If you act promptly and make your request before the money order is cashed, you can expect a refund within 30 days. Otherwise, it may take longer. In the event the money order has been cashed, Western Union reserves the right to require a bond as surety to issue a refund pending the completion of their investigation. When PersOn With Your Purchase Receipt Name Western Union Will Take Action.
Share to:

Reply #

four of my orders are closed for security reasons and money refunded to western union without mtcn numbers . i don't know what i can do to get back that money

Reply #

same thing here, 2 orders, marked as refunded but no MTCN numbers ... western union says money is there, but ali must give me the number. No easy way to reach them other than email ... anyone ?

Forum Guidelines

For general customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaint Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.