Community > Forums > China Forum > Your Chinese company want´s to expand your market to La...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Your Chinese company want´s to expand your market to Latin America?? 11 replies,1612 views

Hi to all the companies from China who want´s to expand their market to Latin America, if you are interested please write me an email. Regards, Rizo
Share to:

Reply # 1 luisrizo81

hello we are dry cabinet manufacturer  and now we need agent ,do you have any suggestion ,

MSN:saletongrun@vip.163.com

Re: Your Chinese company want´s to expand your market to Latin America??
Can you be our partner to promote our services to American textile market? Please contact me by email: emandaqq@yahoo.com.cn or MSN: moumoujilly@hotmail.com, or Skype ID: emandaqq
do you interested in burdock tea or healthy tea. if you do ,please contact me.[em19]
We are Chemical supplier., also we need agent there/
email: sales03@jianqiaochem.com
Reply # 1 luisrizo81
hi, i am mingying ,our company is a  manufacture of sodium sulphide and other leather chemicals, if you have interests. pls email to me: sailing_929@126.com
Reply #
luisrizo81 wrote:
Hi to all the companies from China who want´s to expand their market to Latin America, if you are interested please write me an email. Regards, Rizo
We are maily sell stepper motor driver IC(THB6128,THB7128,THB8128,THB6064AH).We engaged in cooperation with famous international semi-conductor companies (SANYO Semiconductor Co.Ltd & TOSHIBA Semiconductor Company)and after years of trialing and improvement, the specification of the both two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver chips of THB6064AH THB6128 THB7128 THB8128 have reached international level. This four chips include logical and function module which could realize high-performance, multi-microstepping and high current stepping motor drive just with a simple peripheral circuits. In addition, the chips have a character of low vibration, small noise and high-speed, and they can comprehensively cover every kind of two-phase hybrid stepping motor below 60mm motor that made them the perfect alternatives of foreign products.

If you are interested,pls contact me .

Email:yumin2191@163.com

Company website:www.hhbytech.com

Reply # 1 luisrizo81

Hi,

Are you interestd in wooden furniture, wooden box ,wiilow , straw storage products ?

If any interest , pls contact me :

MSN:connie19881012@hotmail.com

Reply # 1 luisrizo81

hi,

This is Amily  from Dingshen.

We are specializing in manufacturing  woodworking cnc router, advertising cnc router, metal cnc engraving , laser cnc cutting,automatic thermoforming machine,automatically machining cnc center,multihead woodworking cnc router machine. With the enlargement of our busniess scope, we want the overseas agent. If you are interested in machinery,please contact me. Would you like acting as our agent in you area. We are waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Best Wishes!

Amily

http://gzdingshen.en.alibaba.com/

tel: +86-020-34877759

Fax: +86-020-34877759

Mobile Phone: +86-139-2872-9084

Contact person: Amily feng

msn:dingshencnccutting@hotmail.com

Reply # 1 luisrizo81

Hi,

We are supplier of industrial hardwares looking for rapid growth in latin american market. If you are interested check our website www.ksbsl.com .

Reply #
Hello
    My company specialize in producing flexible shaft,flexible shaft`hoses assemby for remote control,flexible shaft pumps,various kinds of concrete vibrator and flexible assembly for shoulder-carried brush cutter.We have high good reputation and competetive price at home and abroad.My company is located in yanggu,shandong province.This is our website:www.jygcompany.com.
My msn:doris_woaihua@163.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: