Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Seller Rip-off
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Seller Rip-off 10 replies,1543 views

My order of USB Flashdrives arrived and samples were tested and found to be totally useless.  In short, THEY DO NOT WORK!  I contacted the seller to get my money back and the seller offered me 40% off.  My question is, why don't  I get 100% back when the Kingston USB's are 100% useless?

This is not the way to do business with honest clients.  Thankfully we have Escrow and Paypal safeguards or we could never attempt to do business with such companies from China.

Share to:

Re: Seller Rip-off
I am so sorry to hear that![em8]
You can return the goods, then require the good quality goods.
if the goods destroy before shipment you can get back all money.
if the goods destroy after shipment, you can contact the insurance.
Ask before trade like this After trade would be too late to return beginning.
Honest Barry wrote:

My order of USB Flashdrives arrived and samples were tested and found to be totally useless.  In short, THEY DO NOT WORK!  I contacted the seller to get my money back and the seller offered me 40% off.  My question is, why don't  I get 100% back when the Kingston USB's are 100% useless?

This is not the way to do business with honest clients.  Thankfully we have Escrow and Paypal safeguards or we could never attempt to do business with such companies from China.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

MERIT OTOMOTIV MAKINA TICARET AHMET MERT
Our specialty is hydraulic breakers and its spare parts: From tool (bush, cylinder, piston, diaphragm, membrane, front head, lower hammer part, chuck housing, front guide, chisel, moil, pick, blunt, accumulator, ... More

i'm still hesitant to make any purchase though alibaba man![em4]
welcome to China. Ive seen and heard this try of story many times over 9 years in China. you need to hook up with 3rd party to check your goods before shipping
Honest Barry wrote:

I am sorry to hear that ! Wish you good luck in the future trade online.
Prime Source LTD also another company who sends out products that don't work.... Do Not Order from Save your money do not buy off alibaba site too many scammers 
No conscience, no good end.
had the same trouble with the same product but i bought on aliexpress alot safer and there are so many good sellers in china but the ones that make you think twice by sending us rubish or just takeing the cash and not sending goods are mainly nigerians with chinese emails . i have been buying on ali for years and have now started to stay on aliexpress its so much safer

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: