Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Scammer and Fraud Website: www.usbhb.com, Shenzhen xins...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Scammer and Fraud Website: www.usbhb.com, Shenzhen xinshengjinming Technologies Co.,ltd , 5 replies,1183 views

Scammer and Fraud  , Website: www.usbhb.com, Shenzhen xinshengjinming Technologies Co.,ltd ,

Xinshengjie International co.,ltd , Address:5/F,BLD 5,XinJiHui Industry Garden,ShangXue Village,Bantian,Shenzhen,P.R.China  

Scammer and Fraud , Lier to offer the cheappest price for lure Trap and then customer made the payment after then this Scammer sent the fake unit with bad quality shipment .

and sometime did not make shipment for some customer.

Please all customer need to check before make payment'

Share to:

Re: Scammer and Fraud Website: www.usbhb.com, Shenzhen xinshengjinming Technologies Co.,ltd ,
Scammer and Fraud , Lier to offer the cheappest price for lure Trap and then customer made the payment after then this Scammer sent the fake unit with bad quality shipment
Re: Scammer and Fraud Website: www.usbhb.com, Shenzhen xinshengjinming Technologies Co.,ltd ,
www.usbhb.com , Xinshengjie International Scammer and Fraud , Lier to offer the cheappest price for lure Trap and then customer made the payment after then this Scammer sent the fake unit with bad quality shipment .

and sometime did not make shipment for some customer
Reply #
Hello Guys is that the same company like this one http://usbhb.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html ??? Because company name is the same and i contact them for prices didn’t get yet answer. Bye kul
Reply #

I do not know what happened when you cooperate with our company,but our company has handing in this line for more then 10years,and we are 8 years Aliababa golden supplier,Our factory is here never change,many clients has come and visit our factory,how can you say we are scammer and Fraud ?Is it funny for you to defame other companies,what advantages can you get ?IMG_7183 .jpg

Reply #

I already bought more than US$20,000 and all the time they send me exactly what I want. I also have a personalized atention from a woman who speak English perfectly. I bought Power banks and USB, and all the time they was the best quality and all the details were wonderful! They are my right hand in USb bussiness

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: