Community > Forums > Other Industries > Olay and the Mary Kay which is better? It was these two...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Olay and the Mary Kay which is better? It was these two brands are used it? 0 replies,533 views

I am a combination skin, the two brands have used Olay personal feeling better than Mary Kay, Mary Kay bought because a friend is a Mary Kay beauty consultant, really sorry reluctantly refused to buy the Magnolia oil I use whitening Ying Choi series, Shu Quan and natural purification Yingrun series blue series covers pure condensate of that section. Cai Ying prefer whitening series, used the skin after a period of feeling a lot better (friends say I changed for the better skin.) Natural condensate is not pure blue cap Cawan oil, suitable for summer use; pink cover of that section is more suitable for winter (with a friend, said it was great, I have not used) These are my personal views, but I think the skin care product is a personal, or try it yourself first, find the right we go right, OLAY online diagnosis on the website, you can refer to, but the products are OLAY
Share to:

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: