Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > Aliexpress Dispute Complaint - Very bad Escrow Service
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Aliexpress Dispute Complaint - Very bad Escrow Service 58 replies,19398 views

I have bought a lot of merchandise from aliexpress over $20.000 dollars.  And finally a seller scammed me with merchandise that never arrived. Ive made the complaint with Aliexpress Dispute service.
My order numbers where:1001133159 and 1001133149.

They never gave me a response, its been more than a month and no one is telling me if im going to have my money back. Im very sad, because i thought aliexpress pretected costumers, but when the problems start to happen, they dont care abour the costumers.

This may be the last time i will buy from aliexpress. And they lost a good costumer that buys over 20.000 dollars in merchandise since the last year, and i was going to keep buying.

Very sad, and i dont recomend Aliepress Escrow service.

thx
Share to:

Re: Re: Aliexpress Dispute Complaint - Very bad Escrow Service
Just go to your credit card company and file a chargeback. Aliexpress will not fight your credit card company. They will just stay quiet. You might have to wait 3 months to get your money back but it's worth the wait. I did it recently after finding out that Aliexpress so-called escrow service is a lie. After sending the fake goods back and asking for a refund, the aliexpress mediation person said, they will have to ask the seller for compensation back. Why would they have to do that if the money is in escrow? Because it's not. Just call your credit card, tell them when you purchase it and the amount, and they will start the chargeback process. If you paid by credit card, your credit card company will see when you made the transaction.[em1]
Re: Re: Re: Aliexpress Dispute Complaint - Very bad Escrow Service
aliexpress seems to be getting a not so good reputation. i think i will stick with escrow.com, they have never steered me wrong before.
Re: Aliexpress Dispute Complaint - Very bad Escrow Service
never order anything from yao zhang! not only he will make you over wait. this guy can't even give you what you have ordered. and most of all, when you try disputing the order, this guy will refuse. very bad service!
I have waited 7 weeks under mediation and still no end in sight. Even when I complain I get the same bull shi t email back that says they understand my unhappiness but it takes time. [em6]

To this day there has not been one reply from the seller and yet Alibaba continue to ask for a response giving more and more time for nothing. I have put the timeline below to show others what an absolute load of crap the eskrow protection is.

I am know waiting for this to come to an end so that I can close my account.

22 June - Original Complaint Made

23 June - To move forward with this case, the supplier needs to provide us with the shipping invoice, valid tracking number or the screenshot of the tracking information within 5 days. Sincerely, Tom AliExpress Dispute Team

5 July - Supplier should give us a reply within 5 days. Thank you for your cooperation! Sincerely, Tom AliExpress Dispute Team

20 July - Supplier should give us a reply within 7 days. Thank you for your cooperation! Sincerely, Tom AliExpress Dispute Team

If this is anyone out there who can help me with advice I would be very grateful. [em6]
Hello,

Today I spoke with PayPal and they said they Aliexpress need to send the request for reimbursement of Orders for the redemption is realized. Has also informed thatreimbursements from the day 16/08/2011 and so far have not been received in myPayPal account.

The bond Aliexpress ended on 03/08/2011 and it is not the problem because I received reimbursement of certain orders on 29.08.2011.

So i await the rest of the refund orders:

Please solve this urgently, otherwise I will come with international judicial process through my lawyer and ask for moral and material damage.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robson Castro Rodrigues.
Too much problem, why not have a list to record all those black name list?
So in the future can check before purchasing.

Aliexpress should do something keep good reputation!
it looks like escrew is not that secure, many people got cheated by it.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Ruian Reborn International Trade Co., Ltd.
We are a trading company in Rui'an, Zhejiang, China. We expect to establish long-term business relationship with clients all over the world.Our core goal is SURVICE FIRST, CUSTOMER FOREMOST,. More

Reply #
Nina Wang avoid this supplier for hard drives, they provided fake tracking number I opened dispute today and we'll see what happens. I will never buy from alibaba again. and will tell all my friends not to do so either.
Reply # 1 gpowez
wellcome to chinesse run websites, they dont care about there customers, only colection money & comissions, I ahve had problems in the past to as well as many others I would stop dong buisness there, & spread the word to others, sorry about your bad luck!
Reply #
gpowez wrote:
I have bought a lot of merchandise from aliexpress over $20.000 dollars.  And finally a seller scammed me with merchandise that never arrived. Ive made the complaint with Aliexpress Dispute service.
My order numbers where:1001133159 and 1001133149.

They never gave me a response, its been more than a month and no one is telling me if im going to have my money back. Im very sad, because i thought aliexpress pretected costumers, but when the problems start to happen, they dont care abour the costumers.

This may be the last time i will buy from aliexpress. And they lost a good costumer that buys over 20.000 dollars in merchandise since the last year, and i was going to keep buying.

Very sad, and i dont recomend Aliepress Escrow service.

thx

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: