Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > Aliexpress: order not received 2 months after payment
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Aliexpress: order not received 2 months after payment 17 replies,5579 views

[em5] Hi, i have ordered a mini laptop 18 nov 2010. Now is 18 jan 2011, 2 months after payment, and my order still is in China (according tracking number) I made a dispute first month, but seller rejects refund and requires patiente to me. Now 2 months after payment Aliexpress scalate the dispute, and answer to me for documents. What documents??? I only have the tracking number, and tracking number says this:

Detailed Results: Foreign International Dispatch, November 25, 2010, 11:06 am,

SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, November 23, 2010, 11:19 am,

PORTEE

I am very sad with Aliexpress, I want a complete refund now.

Share to:

Re: Aliexpress: order not received 2 months after payment

its a bit late now. but never pay for items with anthing but to a confirmed pay account or escro will stop you getting ripped off so easy.

Show them the copy of payment made.

I pay directly to Aliexpress via credit card.

Just go to your credit card company and file a chargeback. Aliexpress will not fight your credit card company. They will just stay quiet. You might have to wait 3 months to get your money back but it's worth the wait. I did it recently after finding out that Aliexpress so-called escrow service is a lie. After sending the fake goods back and asking for a refund, the aliexpress mediation person said, they will have to ask the seller for compensation back. Why would they have to do that if the money is in escrow? Because it's not. Just call your credit card, tell them when you purchase it and the amount, and they will start the chargeback process. If you paid by credit card, your credit card company will see when you made the transaction.[em7]

Oh my god!!!
I have the same problem the goods which I bought was fake, and US custom seized it.
I open dispute and file claim thru alibaba escrow. I give dispute team all papers from custom. But they newer return me my money. I file claim with alibaba escrow 12/16/2010
Today is 01/26/2011 And it's still "under mediation". Should I contact Federal Trade Commission? I believe if they start investigation a lot of things will be revealed...

Aliexpress Escrow is fake??
I have waited 17 days more from the start of mediation, and nothing happens? I dont have my item, and Aliexpress Escrow dont work,

What happens ??? I want a solution now, this is a joke.
I dont buy more items here with this fake escrow
15 days ago the reclamation is under mediation.
Now aliexpress delay 7 days more to demand to seller shipping documentation.
Today the seller contact me to apply a new claim and they agree the refund. But now I can't apply more claims to this order.

[em5] SCREW ALIBABA..BECAUSE OF THEM COUNTLESS PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR $$$$$$$$

Feb 21, 2011, Alibaba.com, the largest e-commerce site in China, announced today that two senior executives had resigned after an internal investigation found a rise in fraudulent activity on the site.

Chief Executive Officer David Wei and Chief Operating Officer Elvis Lee Shi-Huei were taking responsibility for the "systemic breakdown" in the company's "culture of integrity,"

More than 2,300 fraudulent storefronts registered on the site in 2009 and 2010 as "Gold Suppliers," offering inexpensive electronics for sale to buyers overseas. However, no goods were delivered after payment was received. 

Countless company sales people out of the company's approximately 5,000-member staff assisted the storefronts in evading the company's verification methods

You can complaint to alibaba,and want to money back.Hope you can get your money back
I ordered a laptop. The supplier gave me a fake tracking number. Then urge me to click the "Confirm Receipt" button if I want to see tracking informaation, Every time I contacted him for a valid tracking number, he would urge me to click "Confirm Receitpt". I quickly notified Aliexpress Customer Service expecting them to quickly take action on this very clear cut case of a scam. They were very nonchalant about the whole thing and ask me to file a dispute and wait. Really what more evidence do they want. I send them the message exchange which can also be found on their own system showing that the supplier give me a fake tracking number and then tried repeatedly to trick me to click "Confirm Receipt". Instead of stopping such a supplier immediately, they let me continue to trick more people. I've zero faith in AliExpress Escrow and customer service after this experience. I called up my credit card company instead to file a dispute.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: