Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Complaint Center-----Report your complaint, protect you...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Complaint Center-----Report your complaint, protect your right 169 replies,38636 views

To protect buyer's right, our Complaint Center has been in used since 1st December 2010. Both buyer and supplier can follow up own case accordingly in the Complaint Center.

Let's learn how to use the Complaint Center.

How to Submit Your Complaint In The Complaint Center.

Main steps :

1.  Go to http://channel.alibaba.com/complaint/home.htm

2.  Sign in with your Alibaba.com account (The account you used to contact the complained member.)

3.  Fill and submit your complaint

Illustrate

Step One

Step Two

Step Three

Step Four

Step Five

How to Manage Your Complaint In The Complaint Center.

Step One 

Step Two

How to Withdraw Your Complaint In The Complaint Center

If you have any further question, please contact us via customerservice@alibaba-inc.com or tradesecurity@service.alibaba.com

Share to:

Re: Complaint Center-----Report your complaint, protect your right
Alibaba's Complaint Center help NOTHING. Alibaba is just the safe home for cheaters.That's is why more and more customers become new victims of suppliers by Ablibaba. Even Verified and Gold Members are also professional cheaters.

I am a new victim of mysmallorder.com (and its version 24ugg.com). Both websites are of Qingdao Vega Industrial Co Ltd. They have other names OMY International Co Ltd, MySmallOrder Co Ltd.

Please take note: I want to cancel complain Case No.100288467 As the disputed case as been settle. Thank you for your help. Best Regards Raffaele Launech
I have a lingerie business. I ordered lingerie from a manufactuerer called Shiying Sexy Lingerie Co., Ltd . This company took my money and did not give me what I paid for. They also did not give me all the pieces. there is still one more piece, I paid for that they did not give me. I contacted them and they refuse to send me the correct items, and they refuse to send me the remaining item I paid for that I never recieved!.. there website is http://www.dear-lover.com . This company I has really inconvenieced me. They took my money, and they did not deliver. The things they send me is not what I paid for. They quality is very poor. they promised me high quality but it is poor... the most hurtful thing of all is that, They did not send me what I paid for. there is one more item that I still did not recieve. Because of this company I do not trust the other companies. I am a business woman, I take my business seriously. I would like for this company to give me the things that i paid for. I am in Canada. Who can I contact to help me take legal action against this company? please help thank you.
Reply # 1 Admin
there all rip off here all of them are theifs
Reply #

I PLACE A ORDER ONLINE A MONTH AGO,AND I DID NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. I LET ALIEXPRESS KNOW THAT I DID NOT RECEIVED IT,THEY EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT I SHOULD FILE A COMPLAIN. I LET THEM KNOW THAT I CAN NOT DO THAT BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS HAVING SOME TECHINCAL PROBLEM, BUT THEY WENT AHEAD AND RELEASE MY MONEY TO THE SUPPLIER ANYWAY. EVEN THE SUPPLIER KNOW THAT I DID NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER, BUT HE REFUSED TO EMAIL ME BACK TO LET ME KNOW WHERE MY ORDER IS. SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MY ORDER NBER IS 1005465765 , I NEED A REPLY BACK.

The arrested fake
Hello, I was seized goods at customs. This is a fake. I have sent documents in the Czech language, which I forwarded the complaint to. This is an order Order Number: 1005829345th I now again by the administrator, who wrote to me yesterday, to submit any documents. I do not know what I should submit. Send me an email to the administrator, I'd sent it via email to make it right. Jaroslav
there is no answer to the complaint
bought the product HOBBY KING TECHNOLOGY LTD. Aliexpress.com (order number: 1006469770). No response to my complaint. The boat does not work. When you turn the boat (the battery is fully charged. Wires are connected properly. Boat in the water), the side lights are off. No response to a signal transmitter. You must replace the receiver and transmitter. The boat is very poorly done. bad contacts. bad solder contacts. We're not talking about the frequency settings. faulty transmitter and receiver. Requires replacement of the receiver and transmitter. These parts are defective. http://youtu.be/_2qYMzvAV7g, which vidio. Boat JABO-2bc is not working. http://www. youtube.com / watch? V = _2qYMzvAV7g ~ ~ V
Reply # 1 Admin
this company is a big liar and scammer, please do not trust them and do not work with them. their is one guy named Francis. FSCAMOR SECUTECH LIMITED francis@fscamor.cn crystal@fscamor.cn sales@fscamor.cn http://www.fscamor.cn
Reply #
I clicked PAY MY ORDER on AliExpress Escrow and then VISA processing is progressive. A few seconds later, ESCROW says "your payment was not successful" but my visa card was deducted with $223.2. Escrow on Alibaba is fake? PLEASE HELP ME!! Bring back my money!!! I'm just a student! You guys have no mercy! Order Number: 1009675649 Please review my order number, you guys Alibaba's Escrow or AliExpress' Escrow have been credited with $232.20. Escrow on Alibaba is fake? PLEASE HELP ME!! Bring back my money!!! I'm just a student! You guys have no mercy!
Hello can any confirm me about this company ??? Please help me whether they scammer or not??

Contact Person:
Mr. Zhisheng Gao
Mr. Zhisheng Gao
Upload your photo to attract more business!
Company Name: Ningbo Dragon Source Import and Export Ltd.
Street Address: 17/F Guangbo Mansion 1357 Yinxian Avenue, Yinzhou District
City: Ningbo
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Zip: 315100
Telephone: 86-574-89017268
Department: Sales

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: