Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Several personal suggestions 83 replies,16732 views

Change its user Interface to Flash Based
Make Chatrooms Avaialble
Trade Manager (Continue Enhancing It)
Make Inquiries Process More Secure
Introduce the Online catalogue for Trial users
Lower A bit Price for TRustpass
Gold Suppliers Should Be Extended to More Asian Countries (Pak , India , East pakistan ,IndoNesia etc )
and Finaly Change the Logo And Slogan for the Commercial Website (Looks Childish)

Plz also Intiate a Competition for slogan and Logo and then I will Show What I meant ?

Thanks,

Usman shah
bc020400151@vu.edu.pk
Share to:

Re: If I was the Owner of Alibaba Site Then I would
Quoting from [Usmanshah]:

Change its user Interface to Flash Based

Make Chatrooms Avaialble

Trade Manager (Continue Enhancing It)

Make Inquiries Process More Secure

Introduce the Online catalogue for Trial users

Lower A bit Price for TRustpass

Gold Suppliers Should Be Extended to More Asian Countries (Pak , India , East pakistan ,IndoNesia etc )

and Finaly Change the Logo And Slogan for the Commercial Website (Looks Childish)

Plz also Intiate a Competition for slogan and Logo and then I will Show What I meant ?

Thanks,

Usman shah

bc020400151@vu.edu.pk

Dear Usman,

With total respect to some of your ideas. I personally and as an experienced graphic designer find the logo of the site very related and expressive to the business name.

In Arabic and middle eastern culture the name of Alibaba is related to an old legend of Ali Baba and the 40 theives, a story similar and has the same inspiration of Alaadin story, so as you see the logo with a Gene face as if it is appearing froma  magic lamp "thats my intpretation of the logo" is very related to the name.

Best Regards

Ahmad Elzoghby

Traders (Egypt)

Actually, all users know they need to be improved.

Do you have any detailed plans about how to improve Alibaba? I would like to know your plan, because now I am quite interested in Alibaba.

By the way, I think the LOGO is cool. It reflects the satisfaction and very easy to remember and obvisous to see.

Definetely no free email will be accepted, junk mail is bad reputation for alibaba. Serious buyer/seller do not trust anymore.

I am from Ukraine and your WEbsite is not promoted at the territiry of CIS.

From my personal perception I can say that Alibaba has good attitute in Russian and Ukrainian Culture .But a bit related to fairy tale.

Whe I firstly get into yours site and registered I was doubting of yours reliability, but through usage I realised that yours site is one of the most convenient I ever used to find suppliers

Awarding of prizes to the best success story (every month)
Affiliation of Trade Managers with the Chamber of Commerces in the wrold
Chat room services to all members
Making list of manufacturers/Producers of basic commodities
i.e. Cement, Clinker, Urea, Rice, Sugar, HMS1 &2, Iron Ore, Cotton, Wheat, Barley, Soyabean etc
Provision for world's logistic/forwarding services news and information
List of 100 top companies with full contact information
Random selection of one company (new member) to be upgraded every month free of charge
Interview of top business personalities like
man of the month ......i.e. President of chamber of
commerce, President of multinational companies,President of Bank
Listing of **** rates
Logo must present sense of commercial website
Today's Top Business Story: News about big contracts/awarding of Tender/floating of Tenders
Up and Down of prices of shares in Stock Exchanges i.e. New York,
London, Toronto, Japan, Germany,
Publishing of News pertaining to Business News
(daily basis)
Appointment of Regional Directors in various
parts of the world to make image of alibaba as
worldwide organization
Opening of Sales Offices worldwide basis
Credit rating of comapnies/banks/insurance companies/stock exchanges/
Listing of Gold/silver prices in Gold/silver bullion in London/Dubai/Switzerland on daily basis
Free email service to all Members
Email to Fax and Fax to Email service via alibaba.
(By this alibaba can generate a tremendous amount of income)
Publishing of Newsletter every month pertaining to news about alibaba like new members/list of upgrade members/number of trade leads/appointment of executives in multinational companies on worldwide basis/news from regional directors/sales offices worldwide basis.
Best Regards
Muhammad Aslam Memon
International Business Consultant
Email int78692@yahoo.com
int786@cyber.net.pk

int786

If your ideas are different from Usmanshah, please post a new topic in this section.

Stone

I will arrange specific business rooms, for only specific time for specific groups. And then I announce it to all related parties (exporters and importers). Like a online PC to PC fair.

Provide a live video meeting room for traders & their prospective customers to meet face to face & live after the usual progression of the initial business enquiry has taken place.

The same service or tool would be used to new and future members of the site and provide an extension of the services enabling subscribers to gain access to an affordable yet reliable video conference facility

There is NO better way to develop a business relationship any business relationship that being seen and heard live when communicating. Short of getting on a plane every other week this would enhance buiness relations over distance and over the internet which Alibaba is all about.

Alan Hitter

businessdevelopment@myvideostreaming.com

+44 (0)1603 864411

I am the owner of Alibaba. I will establish now physical branches all over the world.Have all the samples available in my responsibility.Co-ordinate with all enquiries physically in person and boost the sales of China products multi fold.

I will classify all the buyers and sellers in according to their  creditability. As a trading company owner, I feel some of buying lead can not reliable and so does selling lead. If it is possible I will classify all the buyer and seller in according to their creditability and reliablity , so that I can lessen great effort to find a good partner.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: