Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Uninstall Trade Manager from My Computer
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Uninstall Trade Manager from My Computer 13 replies,7144 views

Hi,

I face problem to uninstall the Trade manager from my system becuase i need some space to download another programm but in Vain.Please help me to sort out this problem.

Share to:

Re: Uninstall Trade Manager from My Computer
We regret to learn you have encountered difficulty in uninstalling TradeManager.

If you would like to uninstall your current TradeManager program, you may either go to your TradeManager installation folder or click on "Uninstall" to uninstall it, or take the following steps to uninstall:

1. Click "Start" on taskbar of your computer;
2. Select "control panel";
3. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" in control panel, then select TradeManager program from the list and click "Remove".
If your operation is restricted, you are suggested to use administration account to remove this program.

If you still fail to do so, please provide the error message you received and specify the details steps you operated to us: alibaba@service.alibaba.com
Your suggestion:

1. Click "Start" on taskbar of your computer;
2. Select "control panel";
3. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" in control panel, then select TradeManager program from the list and click "Remove".

DOES NOT work!
1. Turn your internet off
2. Press ctrl alt del
3. Select task manager
4. Select processes
5. Select the process under image name that starts with Alilm*
6. End process this process ( there might a few running so end all of them).
7. Uninstall from control panel Add and remove.
2. Press ctrl alt del
3. Select task manager
4. Select processes
7. Uninstall from control panel Add and remove.
2. Press ctrl alt del
3. Select task manager
4. Select processes
7. Uninstall from control panel Add and remove
Re: Re: Uninstall Trade Manager from My Computer
thank you !!
Reply #
hottekproducts wrote:

Hi,

I face problem to uninstall the Trade manager from my system becuase i need some space to download another programm but in Vain.Please help me to sort out this problem.

Reply #
Start the PC on safe-mode then uninstall will be done.
I Think
I think the trade manager is not as good as i expected. So i want to delete it. Anyone know how to uninstall it?
Reply #
hottekproducts wrote:

Hi,

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: