Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > 10 TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST SAFE BUY IN ALIBABA
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

10 TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST SAFE BUY IN ALIBABA 22 replies,92210 views

1-Check your supplier company information (address, telephone, emails, web page,workers, history, some important customers they may have, experience, certificates and homologations)

2-GOLD Member in Alibaba is also a good filter to choose your supplier.

3-Ask about if they have some customers in your country, and if you could contact them to get some feedback and references.

4-Avoid to buy copy or **** products, or if the supplier says that their product is original A) Ask for license (disney, ****, apple, etc) B) Check the distributor in your own country (even if the product is original, but the brand already got distributor in your country, you could face legal problems)

5-Ask for sample before making the order, and also if possible, sample when the production is finished, this way, if there is any problem during production, you still have time to fix it, before the shipping.

6-Paynment terms - LC, or deposit and the rest against copy of BL. Check it carefully with your bank

7-Try to visit their factory, or send an agent to do it for you, as well as QC.

8-Avoid those companies in Alibaba that are selling in free membership and offering copy, fake and **** brands, or even telling you that are original ones. Famous electronic brands, and brand clothes, normally are more expensive in China than overseas, so is impossible they can sell it toyou much cheaper. Shipping copy products can give you big problems when arrive to the customs in your country.

9-Proforma Invoice need to be made it clear, and in English, with all clausules and gurantees.

10-Normally, serious companies, their company email never end in hotmail or yahoo, always end with their company name like sale@****.com or sale@kailirazor.com

Sometimes is easy to identify a bad company or scammer like Daxun International Electronic With web page http://www.esellingshop.com

Check in their web page their company email, after their company phone. A real supplier, will not have an email like this for his company, and second, they will have many telephone lines, one for each sales department. If you look for the company name in google, you will find in the top of it, internet adress about scams and scandals about this company.

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/637485/http_www_esellingshop_com_Cheat_1038_SGD_.htm

http://foros.internautas.org/viewtopic.php?p=116588&sid=27fe4401111713ec9794cdc2114eba00

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/642690/Is_the_any_Help_for_me_.htm

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/638975/Trading_scandal.htm

Probably, Mr. Hessy have different web pages and address for scamming, but FOOTPRINTS, FOR THE GOOD AND FOR THE BAD, never can be ERASED.

Also, for people who has been scammed for this company, you can try to tell chinese authorities, and find a representative to do it for you in China. This is a good way to see who is behind these scams:

http://whois.domaintools.com/esellingshop.com

There you can check he has 13 domains registered, and all in relations,and the server where is hosted, and address, all that information will help you to reach the person who is behind this scam, even his billing address.

I hope this info has been useful to you, in order to know how to buy in Alibaba and in a safe way.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Ningbo Kaili Outdoor Products Manufacture Co., Ltd.
Welcome to Ningbo Kaili Outdoor Products Manufacture Co., Ltd. We are located at the Ningbo Industrial Zone, with 25000 square meters of construction area. There are more than 200 experienced workers in our facto... More

Share to:

Re: 10 TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST SAFE BUY IN ALIBABA
Hey,

Thanks so much for your advice. Especially, the one with checking their website addresses using whois.domaintool.com. I didn't think of that. I just checked 7 companies soliciting business through my email, all had 7 to 15 changes on their history and some are associated with 10 to 13 different domains. Just incredible. Comical, yet sad.
Thanks.
Re: Re: 10 TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST SAFE BUY IN ALIBABA

You welcome, I am glad my information is useful. Before being a supplier, I was a buyer for long time, and I really feel the first time is very important to the buyers, so as much information they can get, the better and safer.

Happy Christmas

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Welcome to Ningbo Kaili Outdoor Products Manufacture Co., Ltd. We are located at the Ningbo Industrial Zone, with 25000 square meters of construction area. There are more than 200 experienced workers in our facto... More

Remember, if there are some new points to add, feel free to do it. We, as supplier, need to inform as much as possible to our possible customers so we should collaborate as much as possible so the customers can receive more information.

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Happy new 2010 and I hope is full of opportunities for everyone
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Lol, quite good to know about these things, so useful
I'm not understanding how the WhoIs link proves the supplier is using multiple aliases. I looked up my own website and found thousands of other sites using the reverse IP feature, but I think these are just other websites that use the same web host as I do.
Gracias por la información, aunque un poco tarde la lei.[em6][em6]
Thank you for you information. It was really useful.
Most of the designs of christian louboutin shoes, urban and modern professions, so it’s kind of surprising to this country-style Christian Louboutin espadrilles Carino Plato see. It can not be that fashion’s future look, but it certainly accent your spring and summer facade for the new season. Canvas material to cover the round toe, grosgrain trim and leather bow, christian louboutin heelsmaking it a feminine look. The same material and is in part only with an ankle strap wrapped in Gros Grain. Well, They looks more like seasonal footwear design. When you buy louboutin shoes, choose shoes that work well with your dress, its color, look and hemline.
thanks for your sharing!

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: